Yet another Quiz...

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Secret War Journal[13 November 2008]
1.Do you have secrets?
Who doesn't.
2. Would you fall in love with a gay?
I'm straight. Is this Q meant as an insult?
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yeah, though I miss primary school years. Those were really fun!!!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Put in a bank and use the interest for my personal usage.
5. What is your view towards love?
Erm, it's a grey area.....lol...hahas
6. Which is more blessed , loving someone or being loved by someone?
Depends, it can be a blessing and it can be curse.
7. How long would you be willing to wait for a person whom you love?
I think time would not be factor by then. Dots.....
By the way, this is also a rather grey question, what you mean by wait? Waiting for that person to reach somewhere or do something?(LOL, I'm being lame)
8. If the person whom you loved once or now is attached , what will you do ?
Depends. I prefer to play by ear.
9. Is there anything that has make you extremely happy ?
Everything Free. Mmm! Removes one pathetic area of worry.
10. What makes you angry?
Depends. Something I get angry for the most unusual reasons.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
10 years. A post-graduate? HAHAs.....
12. Who is currently important to you?
Friends and Family. ;)
13. What is the most important thing in life?
Staying alive, not getting killed. The human society is a dangerous place.
14. If two of your best friends dropped into the sea and they don't know how to swim, who would you save?
God, I forgot how to swim le. How? Call lifeguard......throw life buay.
15. Favourite colour?
Currently, Blue. =]
16. Would you give it all in a relationship?
relationship is a very extreme general term. Relationships can mean family relationships, normal friends, etc
17. If your ex who once hurt you deeply wants you back, what will you do?
For god's sake, if that person hurt me deeply, I would turning that person to the police long ago. Want me back? To pull me to the graves with that person? Crazy.....
[Note: I'm being lame....]
18. How are you feeling right now?
So-so, I'm running out of time.....
19. Love or like?
Incomplete Question. =.=
20. 8 people i have tagged.
To stop spam, I tagging this 8 people:
Oxygen,
Carbon Dioxide,
Nitrogen,
Hydrogen,
Ammonia,
Neon,
Chlorine,
and Ozone

0 comments:

Post a Comment