Secret War Journal[12 Nov 2008]

Wednesday, November 12, 2008
12 November 2008 @MindsCafe
Today is the day for NCHS's Infocomm Club celebration @MindsCafe.

We're suppose to meet at Dhouby Ghuat MRT station, Plaza Singapura Entrance before heading towards MindsCafe.

Then sometime in the afternoon, Kai Yuan asked on MSN whether to meet at Compass Point first or not. I was like, SURE! Haha, better than alone in a MRT. DOTS!

Then Keller called me to ask me the same question. However, later we changed the plan a little. We decided to meet a t my house ground floor first. A bit ironic right? We're suppose to meet at Dhouby Ghaut MRT station yet we're meeting at Compass Point before that and my house before that. And finally, meeting Mr Goh at MindsCafe. How many checkpoints are there? LOL. HAHA.

I had to bring my younger sister to school first. I skipped lunch since lunch will be provided at Mindscafe, it's a cafe after all -,-

So Keller and I met downstairs and started waiting towards Compass Point. For those who do not know about Compass Point, it is a shopping mall next to Sengkang MRT station.

During the journey to Compass Point, Qi Xiang called. He was asking when we reaching Compass Point. I thought he was very early and had reached Compass Point. Then it turns out that he barely reached there yet. Zzz..he was just confirming the location....=.=

Keller then told me of how Qi Xiang actually can forget that today is the celebration for Infocomm Club. Seriously, he is really a boy who gets confused easily.
Worse, he thought today is his class outing which is occurring tomorrow. DOTS.....

No comments on him. HAHA..

We met at Compass Point. Some of our juniors are already there. Kai Yuan have not came though.
And i thought he would be amongst the first.....

Oh well, when Kai Yuan arrived, we still have not entered the train.. Apparently, pei yu have not arrived yet. In the end, we moved on without her.

Reaching Dhouby Ghuat is the problem, it's when we're walking towards Mindscafe. We got lost, and I led them the wrong way. HAHA...opps!

We couldn't find the Mac House which was a sure sign we went the wrong way. HAHA, so we detoured and the girls were complaining. SAINZ...haha...

I thought we're going to be late and Mr Goh would be scolding us. So when we found that we're earlier than Mr Goh, I was like showing a shocked face. HAHA..

Played several boardgames. Such as "Silkroad","Dogville", "Settlers of Canan".

Really had a fun time there.

Not to mention the delicious food there. HAHA
I had lots of Ice Lemon Tea and Minds Chicken Platter. Mmm!

And the loo was filled with funny posters. HAHA...

Here's one:
7 Reasons why you took so long on the loo.
Click to enlarge
--
Times passes very fast when you have fun and it was soon to leave that place. We took a picture of all of us together and it's currently at Keller's hand(he's a slowpoke -,-) and have not passed to us that picture.
--
When we came out of the cafe, it was raining. I didn't bring umbrella. What luck!
Keller and Qi Xiang didn't either. HA....

Zi Ying good la, she has hood though she didn't use it -.-

Kai Yuan share umbrella with me and Zi Ying. So kind! Thanks alot man!

Keller and Qi Xiang took newspaper which some of our juniors(wasn't sure who) passed to them and they used it as shelter. Very funny sia, they two.

Call themselves trible science when simple logic demands that paper gets torn when wet. They make a mess of everywhere with pieces of newspaper dropping to the floor. They even threw a large piece of newspaper to the floor. Open littering. =.=

Nope, I don't know them :p

In the end, they went under one of our Junior's umbrella too.
--
Then we reached the MRT station. HAHA..we were very bored in the MRT station so you know what we did?

Hee, the MRT train had a pole for us to hold for support. Then I suggested playing Heart Attack on the pole since the middle of the pole allow us to put our hand in suspense, and allowing us to play.

A lot of people say I crazy because no one played Heart Attack on a MRT train before, didn't look possible. Still, everybody played. HAHA!

It was fun, but we made a lot of noises so I end the game after two rounds to calm everyone. Qi Xiang got addicted to the game, but I prevented him from starting another round to not get disapproving looks from the public.
--
When we reached Sengkang, it was still raining. I walked back home without umbrella, all wet. But I reached home so I changed to dry clothes immediately :p.
--
Played with Johnston til late at night. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment