Secret War Journal[27 Nov 2008]

Thursday, November 27, 2008
27 November 2008
Ah, this post can be quite confusing without some background which I had not talked about in the previous posts.

So what did I miss out in the previous posts?
I forgot to mention that my parents had decided to move house, a move to a location which is nearer to my school as well as my future younger sister's primary school.

So it's basically moving from Sengkang to Sengkang. Sounds stupid, huh? Well, it does to me especially after they signed a contract to sell the house we're currently living on and buying our new house then someone informed them that actually, our current house is near enough to my younger sister's school to guarantee that my younger sister will have a place in the next year's cohort.(they moved house because they were worried that my younger sister would not be able to enter the primary school because of the location)

One of my friend said it was for a noble cause because it was after all for siblings. And the new house is much nearer to my school now.

But, but, what really piss me is that when they were informed that the current house was near enough to my younger sister's school, they blamed me for not telling them. Even though I had pointed that out to them when they first suggested moving house. =.=
Yeah, everything's my fault. Stupid leroy conspiracy......


Enough of such talks, now to what had happened today...


Today is the day I have looking forward for the past two days. Today, I'm going to jackie's house! It have been a year since I went to his house. Wondered what would happen there.

Well I'm meeting Marcus at Compass Point first at 9:30am[GMT +8] before going together to Jackie's house.

When I woke up this morning, not long after that, my father asked me to move some boxes to our soon-to-be-new house before leaving for Jackie's house. I was like "oh no...this is way bad" but I couldn't possibly say no to my own parents and they had been very kind to let me go. I would feel guilt if I had not helped them.

So I did, since our new house isn't that far to the extent that we had to take a bus to reach there, I will need to walk towards my new house. The distance is slightly further than from my house to my school.

However, I forgot to mention that a trip to and fro would be a tiring chore, so never do that(even though I had did that several times already...)

Since I would be the first to be there at the new house, I need to get from my father the doorcode to open the house door. He gave me the number(no reason not to give, lol).

But I until now don't know whether is my memory sucks, hearing problem or my father simply said the numbers in the wrong order but the number combination did not allow me to enter the house. =.=

Thank god my uncle came to the rescue, he helps in the renovation of the house and therefore knows the doorcode, and I finally can move the boxes in and complete the task given by my father.

With that and severely late for the meeting, I rushed to Compass Point to meet Marcus


Apparently, I was half-an-hour late, a rare case for me since I'm often late for such meetings. Anyhow, Marcus was reading a book when I came. We exchanged books which was traditional for us as he would lend books to me and I would return some books to him while he lends me more books :D

I'm really grateful for the books. So as always, many Thanks, Marcus!!!

Actually, I kind of feel guilty today because I was late for the meeting and he had to read books to wait for me and cause him to be rather moody for the rest of the day.

Anyway, we went to Mac' for breakfast. I had big breakfast for my breakfast and guess what? I had not eaten it since I was primary three. That is way long ago. And I swear during that era the fast food restaurants gave me two beef patties and eggs instead of now which have only eggs and one beef patties.(okay, not to mention bread...)

I feel that they have over-charged me for that Big Breakfast, it's not even big in anyway.....


Then we started to talk about our primary school classmates, about how they are faring right now and that.


After that, it's time to head for Jackie's house. We normally took bus to go to his house but I think Marcus did not have the mood to take bus and instead went to hail a taxi.(Wow?)

And so, we went to a taxi stand and wow, so many people waiting there even if it's early in the morning.

Marcus did have the mood to wait patiently and so called for a cab.
Then I just remembered that my EZ-link card had no more value and had to top-up or else I would never able to go home since I take bus to reach home.
Marcus told me to hurry up before the taxi arrives. And so, I ran. When I came back, with my card value top-upped, the taxi had not arrived yet. Oh wow!

I'm faster than a taxi. HAHAs.


In the taxi, Marcus and I played my PSP.


Then, we reached Jackie's house area, mind you we had not reach his house yet.

The reason being, we had not came to his house for so long that we sorta forgot the address. HAHAs.
By some miracle, we reached his house and was surprised that his dog did not greet us. Later we found out that the dog had been returned to its original owner. Marcus must have been real glad because he is sort of allergic to them.

There were some awkard period of time then Jackie started to comment on how tall I grew(even his mother said so...=.=)
Then Jackie went to switch on his playstation two to let us play but apparently the ganes I brought cannot be read by it and some of his disc cannot be read as well(I think the console is spoilt, no I refuse to acknowledge that my discs are spoilt :p)

So we went to play starcraft, a RTS game I have playing since young and therefore Marcus did not want to play because he claim that the winner is very obviously me because I had plenty experience.

Well, I'm not sure what to say but I did win in the end. LOLz. Marcus and Jackie were Protoss while I was Terran. I nuked Jackie to death and sent full force to Marcus base after he attacked me.

After that, it was time for lunch and shortly after that Zhi Wen arrived. So sad Jia Zing and Jia He cannot make it.

So in the end, we played cards. This is like way sad, how come nowadays all the outings we end p playing cards. Haiz...oh well.

Then we had tea break, pandan cake! I eat almost half of it I think and Marcus was commenting how come I can stay skinny even when I eat so much. Then he went on to say Jackie because Jackie slimmed down over the years. These left Marcus and I think that made him slightly depressed since Jackie and I kept teasing him about his weight and size.

Then we went on to talk about how our primary schoolmates fared again.
Apparently tze siang dropped to Combined science which is very shocking because he used to win me in exams.

I heard Zhi Ping topped in his class and also in school for one subject. So pain....

and many more.......

After that, we went back to playing abit of stuffs before going home.

Ah, tomorrow is the actual moving house day. Going to be extreme busy. Hahas.

Cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment