Secret War Journal[10 Nov 2008]

Monday, November 10, 2008
10 November 2008
Right today, I went for Ponti's chalet. Apparently, it's her b'day(didn't knew til I reached there..lol)

Right, where was I?
--
Oh, yes. Today was super busy. I woke up late which is around 11am[GMT +8].

My younger brother's school has ended. My mother is cooking my younger brother's lunch so she does not have the time to fetch him. So I went. My sister know the way so she tagged along.

Did I mention it was raining? Guess I did not. :p

Took me sometime to find my younger's brother's school since my sis brought to the wrong place. =.=

Well, wasn't really that late anyway. Hahas...
--
Oh, and I forgot that I have to help my father with the renovation. Haiz....so after my mother came with the noodles(me bro's lunch), we headed towards our under construction home.

And, god! It was raining. My sis already got fully wet(even when we have umbrellas.-,-)
Don't look at me, not my fault, she keep playing and want to get out of the umbrella's cover.

And the pavements were flooded. My younger brother likes playing with the water puddles that are present t the pavements and he keep stamping on them, splashing water everywhere.

He was wearing raincoat and yet his pants were wet because of the water being splashed into the pants. LOL. Then when we are walking, his pants keep dropping.

I brought my PSP along and was worried that it would get wet. Under maximum protection due to it playing music, I want to listen when walking.
--
We reached our new home and for the second time, I glanced at my future home. But I did not have the chance to fully observe, as usual, as my sister's school is about to start. Have to bring her for lunch and bring her to school.

So my sis and I parted with the rest of our family members. We headed towards Macs. Had MacChicken for lunch. We rushed back home because my sis's clothes are wet, had to go home and change.

Thus, she's late for school, by 3minutes. HAHAs. Hey it's better when my mother brings her to school, ok? She's normally late by 15+minutes, so this is an serious improvement. I think the teacher is glad that I took over bringing my sis to school. HAHAs.
--
After that, I thought I really finally get peace and can start preparing for the chalet when during 3+pm[GMT +8], my father called.
He forgot today the basins were coming to the new house. I have to rush to the new house to supervise the shipment and sign.
And so, my fourth time entering my new home. Didn't have time to observe either, had to rush back home to prepare for the chalet.
--
Reaching Downtown East, I sort of lost my way to find the chalet. I didn't knew it was in NTUC area and went to search the DownTown East Chalets, no to mention all with lots number 2000 and above.

Ponti's chalet lot was 1619 and I was getting confused.

AND!

NTUC entrance very extreme misleading, there writes entrance fees. I was like WTF!?

In the end, I enter without paying money, reasons unknown. LOL!
--
I was late to arrive. sigh, I'm that late.....

When I enter, I almost didn't recognise Ponti's face, thank god she recognised me. HAHA.
--
Can you believe it? They took 2 hours plus to start a fire for BBQ. LOL! Okay, it's pretty average but later i say it must be because of those wearing black that absorb all the heat and prevent a fire from starting.

Lai Yin and Chris so loving! Cannot talk much about it though(sad right?). One, later, I get killed, two, they're not my business anyway. Best let them advance at nature's course :p

I'm so evil....lol

Alot of people brought PSP(me too). Though most of us went playing black jack. Eugene, darren and ponti's dad went BBQing the food(and started eating them too.haha)

Jaytii brought PS2, don't know what for because she brogh only one controller, totally spoil the fun of bringing a console. Haiz....
She should learn from us, the 6/5-ers. HAHAs
--
I have to leave early, thanks to lai yin who lives near my house. -.-
Her parents ask me to tag along with her during the trip home and she needs to be home by 10:30pm[GMT +8]

WTH!?

Things were just getting warmed up here. SIANZ!!!

We took bus to the bus stop, nearby her house then her parents will fetch her.
I left early because the situation was too awkward.
--
Since I'm home early, I played with johnston until late at night.
--
Note: some info has been deleted for privacy and security reasons. Sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment