Secret War Journal[11 Nov 2008]

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
11 November 2008
Woke up very late today, I think around 11am[GMT +8]. Must have played too late yesterday. Ha-hahs.

Well, today is my younger bro's b'day and I didn't remember until my mother called and told me to pass her my younger brother's milk bottle to school.

My younger brother's school was having classes. It is a pretty small school and they were celebrating my younger brother's birthday when I entered. Then I remembered. Ohhh...

Well, in the end, I didn't exactly wished him a "happy birthday". Wasn't given the opportunity, I guess.

Well since, our family have to celebrate my younger brother's birthday, I can't really go for her chalet right? Haiz....that is because I fell sort of guilty for actually forgetting my younger brother's birthday despite his good dates in his birthday. 11/11 for day and month. Hownice is that?

I heard that such number have a special meaning but I had not really go very in-depth of what it means. can someone give me a link to the hidden meaning of 11/11? Many thanks!

We had cake which is expected for a birthday, right? It has cream and chocolate. Mmm..delicious. HAHA..

Sorry for not showing you any pictures of the birthday celebration becuase my mother is currently holding on to them so I can't upload to the net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment