Secret War Journal[30 Nov 2008]

Sunday, November 30, 2008
30 November 2008[Settling down at new House]
Woke up late today. Must have been because I slept late yesterday.

Today, I initially plan to go work with my aunt to do fliers. However, after seeing that things are not as planned right now at home, with boxes laying almost everywhere like a sea of cardboard and stuffs to be arranged and kept, I plan to call my aunt to inform her that I’m going to work today but just then, I recalled that my new home had no telephone services yet. Oh bother!

So I had to borrow from my father his mobile phone and call my aunt. My cousin picked up, apparently my aunt is not at home so I asked my cousin to relay the message.

Sigh, $11 lost because my home had not settled down. So sad, haha.

However, I did quite a lot of stuff today, I made my younger sister’s bed, packed all my clothes, found the door lock(which I will discuss later), and lots of arranging of things.

Oh, a bit of background again because, again without the background information you would never understand what I’m talking about, I’m going to stay over at my best friend’s house tomorrow. So looking forward to it, had not seen him for a few weeks? Maybe a month. Hahas.
Going to Johnston’s House is always fun. J
I will talk about it when I come back from this quarter’s trip. You see, I visit Johnston’s house every quarter of the year.

You’re probably wondering why I bother to tell such stuff. You see, normally I would prepare for the stay-over by sleeping early for several days before going to his house and obviously packing clothes. Haha.

This time, the rushed schedule of settling house had caused me to have little sleep recently and worse by now, I had not even packed my clothes and decide what stuff to bring to his house. OMG.

And so the only time I had to pack my clothes for the next day is the time before I sleep. You can say I packed in a haste. I stuffed my PSP, and its charger in because I think John would like to see it. LOL.

I packed in so much in a haste that I almost forgot to bring bath towels and my toothbrush(I only remembered the next day Zzz….)

And the doorlock, yes, almost forgot to mention that. I had to find our old house doorlock as many of us have the key(including me) and would allow me to enter my home when I return next week since I often return at the dead of the night. The current one for the new house would not work as we only have two sets of keys and we needed at least three.

It took me some time to find but in the end, I found stacked deeply in a wardrobe. The freaky thing is that I just felt an instinct to search there all of sudden and I found it where I thought I would find it even though I was not the one who placed it there.

Scary, huh? Guess no one knows how that every happens….

0 comments:

Post a Comment