Yet another QUIZ.....

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Secret War Journal[19 November 2008]

1. Who's the person that tagged you?
-Emelia
2. Relationship between you and her?
-She is my best friend's sister and my inner circle friend. :D
3. 5 impressions?
-Fun to have around
-Likes Boardgames, but not limited to.
-Clever..can never win her...haiz..lol
-Great Friend! (DUH!)
-Not afraid to tell people what she feels. ;)
4. If she becomes your enemy, you will?
-Oh god...that will bring a lot of troubles to me. I will get killed. Need run away like 5 countries away. She's not one you should make enemies with. ;)
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
-Like? Oh, I will say "I like you very much"
(LOL...haha hey, it's not my fault, it was a bad question..haha)

6. Characteristics i like about myself
-Many but most is my indecisiveness
7. Characteristics i hate about myself?
-Too skinny to the point of being scary
-Lazy
-Fragile Skin
-Lack Courage
-Being too naive
-Picky in food(cus the food doesn't suit my taste, DUH!)
-Unable to tend to a lot of conversation in real life.
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
-Talk? Oh P~lllllleeeasssse! That would be a waste of my time and breath. I would just ignore him.
9. What do people feel about you?
-You hold on, I will answer you when I finally can read people's minds.
10. Your crush(es)?
-Either they're crushed or yet to be crushed....
12. pass this to 8 ppl.(Throw a dice)
1.Tze Yu
2.Johnston
3.Bernice
4.Angeline
5.Jian An
6.Keller
7.Jing Ying
8.Beatrice
9.Zi Ying
10. Christopher Lim

13. if 5 & 7 were together?
[Jian An+Jing Ying]
-So unheavenly match..no it won't work out.
14. who does 5 like?
[Jian An]
-He likes........will get back to you once I know...
15. what colour does 9 like?
[Zi Ying]
-Never asked
16. say smth about 8.
[Beatrice]
-More random than me. HAH!
17. Who is 2?
[Johnston]
-Johnston Tang is my best friend. Which is obviously emelia's brother.(DUH!)
18. Talk about 3.
[Bernice]
-A girl who can make me laugh for the most weird reasons...
19. Who is 10's best friend?
[Christopher]
-Not sure....
20. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
-Don't really care. Meet them and judge yourself
21. what colour does 4 like?
[Angeline]
-Purple.
22. is 4 single?
[Angeline]
-Not to my knowledge. Though some people would say otherwise.(SHH!!!)
23. yr relationship with 1?
[Tze Yu]
-She's my cousin.(tze yui, if you're reading this, sorry for spamming you with quizzes..haha)
24. are 5 & 6 best friends?
[Jian An+Keller]
-Okay, let's see. I don't know if Jian An remembers who is Keller. Keller never knew Jian An. So..best friend? The chances are like 1 in a million. :D
25. 9's surname?
[Zi Ying]
-Lin...I wonder why not Lim? L.O.L.
26. 7's nickname?
[Jing Ying]
-Now that you mention it, I don't think she has any nick.MIRACLE!
27. say smth to 8
.[Beatrice]
-Yo, don't kill me for tagging you to do this quiz :p
28. say smth to help 9.
[Zi Ying]
-Yo, know that most likely I will not help you(just jk!)
29. who does 1 admire?
[Tze Yu]
-Erm.....don't know her current one....
30. where does 1 live?
[Tze Yu]
-Punggol
31. 10 of them know who you like?
- Lemme check. Nope, none of them know. Hey, I 'm good at keeping quiet, ok!
32. say smth to 6 when you see her?
[Keller]
-KELLER! Where's the group photo we took at MindsCafe??? It's SUPER overdue!!!
33. 10's spouse?
[Christopher]
-Heehee, all Class 3D in NCHS knows, she's Lai Yin. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment