Secret War Journal[1 Nov 2008]

Saturday, November 1, 2008
1 November 2008
Today is open house for my school, Nan Chiau High School!

I actually didn't intend to come at all but on that day, I woke up earlier than planned(planned to wake up at 10am)

Zzzz....Since I got nothing to do, so I went to help out at the Open House. Haha! So flexible right?(Excuses..Excuses...:p)

Hee hee, right where was I?

Well, though I woke up earlier than usual, I'm actually was late for the Open House. When I reached there, the booth for our CCA is already set up.(opps?)

Didn't really help much. This is because my real purpose was not to help out but finalize the details for the fliers for the coming awards ceremony(NICA)

Yep, so we, Keller, Qi Xiang, and I, end up printing the fliers and the posters. Then we went home at around 1pm. By then everybody had went home. Dots!

Anyway, that Jaytii was very lame today. I was in the lab printing on the fliers then came a knock on the lab doors. I turned my head....

I see jaytii, she montioning to me to come out. I went out throught the back door(front door was locked)

I was wondering why couldn't she just come in and talk to me *Roll eyes*

Anyhow, I went out and asked her what's the matter. She said, "Just wanted to say hi to you"

Then came a breeze of wind and my lamed face =.=|||
She dare to laugh.......grr.....

And thus started me getting lamed whenever she knocks on the lab door(repeatedly)

Anyway, as I was going to go home, I met Jaytii and started to talking. I was asking her where she was eating lunch since I do no know whether the canteen was open(and I was hungry....)

As we are walking down the stairs, we saw cynthia. I waved to her. She replied me with a frustrated shout/cry/scream? No idea. But is 100% vocal(& real -,-), not me suffering from mental illness(lol!)

I was like, "Do you have to give this kind of reaction? What the heck? I simply waved to you...." -.-

Anyway, later(very later) I asked her why she got that kind of reaction when I waved, she said she was too exhausted because the school called her CCA to re-order the tables that was moved for the open house(which is alot of tables, apparently)

I sorta half-believed. Actually, I'm kinda confused, too exhausted to wave back? That's a first(wow!..lol) Oh well, let's dwell on that. ;)

Don't know whether to look forward to NICA Ceremony or not. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment