Random Quiz

Friday, November 7, 2008
Secret War Journal[7 November 2008]
Okay, this is way random, but someone sabo-ed me(:p) Here goes...

[1]What kind of person are you?
I fail as a person miserably(i did? LOL)
[2]Have you ever stead with someone before?
Erm...Nope! (sry to disappoint u :p
[3]Have you ever try smoking?
Nope and never.
[4]Who is your 1st boyfriend?
I'm a boy
5]Who is your last boyfriend?....
Er-hmm, I'm a boy
[6]What is your greatest wish?
To have the ability to grant my own wishes
[7]If you have a choice, would you want to have a boyfriend?
I'm not a gay. ;(.
[8]If a shuai boy woo you, would you accept him?
Are you listening? I'm a boy!
[9]Do you love your family?
Who doesn't? you?
[10]Do you love your friends?
DUH!
[11]How much you want for your pocket money?
Call me greedy, enough to drown me.
[12]If you only have $1 now, What would you do with it?
Invest on some stocks and rock the world!
[13]If your boyfriend wanted to break with you, would you cry?
Erm, don't know. I'm not gay.
[14]What is your favourite song?
Currently, japanese songs.
[15]Who is your favourite singer?
Does not matter to me
[16]Do you like reading magazines?
No feeling
[18]You prefer a boy who is the same age as you or a boy who is older than you?
I'm getting the feeling that this quiz is not supposed to be done by me....
[19]Is your grandparents still living on this Earth?
5 out of 6
[20] Do you love your grandparents?
This changes over seasons :p
[21]What kind of movie you like to watch?
Comedy and sometimes romance, best mixed of this too.
[22]Have you tried eating raw food?
Fruit are food right? Mmmm....
[23]What is your favourite food?
Should be Beef noodles and chicken rice now.
[24]What is the name of your first pet?
Name? Gosh, I have not thought of a name yet.
[25]What is your favourite instrument?
Hmm..should be Piano
[26]Who is the person that you last called?
Marcus, he's on the phone
[27]Who is the person you last chatted in msn?
Emelia, was saying goodbye to her. Was going to eat dinner..
[28]Who last tagged your blog, and why did that person tag your blog?
Emelia, she tagged me to do this quiz.
[29]Have you ever tried to dye your hair?
I lazy to dye.
[30]How many ear holes are there on your both ears?
None.
[31]What are your favourite colours?
Blue and white? Haha
[32]How many links are there in your blog?
Too many for me to count(actually I lazy to count..:p)
[33]Who is your last link?
Zi Ying's Blog
[34]Who is your 1st link?
Class 2F Blog
[35]Who is the middle of your links?
Middle, lazy to count. go figure yourself.
[36]In all the links, who is closest to you?
Johnston, me best friend, emelia, me best friend's sis, Marcus, Family!
[37]In all the links, is there any person who is younger then you?
Yeah, alot, juniors and robots.
[38]In all the links, is there any person who is older then 20 years old?
Alot, all my teacher's blogs and relatives!
[39]In all the links, is there any person who is the same age as you?
Who doesn't?
[40]How many links do you want to have?
Not to the extent that 99.999% of my blog are links to other blogs.......
[41]If your best friend betrayed you, what will you do?
Erm..I doubt that will occur ;) Even if it does, I'm sure there are mutual benefits. Hee!
[42]Have you ever fall in love with food?
ye, I think that was last year.
[43]When will you feel sad?
For the most unusual reason, and illogical reason.
[44]Have you ever regretted doing some things?
90% of the time, I live in regret.LOL. just joking.
[45]What is your ambition?
To be rich.
[46]Do you like boys who are romantic?
I'm not gay
[47]In what situation will you feel that you are unloved?
End of the world for me.lol.
[48]Did you ever failed doing something?
Who doesn't? No one's perfect.
[49]Who is your idol?
Myself. I guide myself
[50]Who is your best friend?
1:Johnston
2:Marcus
3:Jia He
4:Emelia
5:Jackie
6:Ker Shuin
7:Ho Jia Xing
8:Jonathan
9:Deon
10:Zhi Wen

0 comments:

Post a Comment