Secret War Journal[28 Jan 2009]

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
28 January 2008 [Chinese New Year 2009 Day 3]
Sad sad, today I had to go to school but I think this is a good thing because my family is expecting visitors, my father's friend, to come. I don't want to be present even though I would be able to receive some red packet. It would be awkward.

Note to Marcus:
Hey I will feel awkward, okay! It's not as if I will not ever feel awkward. I will be awkward when there more than 3 people there whom I do not know.


Still there were some false alarms in my class, for most of the males, that is. (Is it just me or is that the girls are more reliable in their information? Nature's Gift, I guess)

So what's the false alarm, you would be asking.

Early in the morning, some people in my class(a male -.-) told yet another someone(yet another male =.=) that today have dictation for Chinese .

I thought it was Thursday? Weird. But with so many(funnily, all males..sheesh)of my classmates, I started to believe that maybe it was my memory failing and today indeed have dictation.

Oh god, I have not studied for it yet and I left the Textbook in class!!! AHHH!!! How? How? How?

No One brought either so I guess half the class are planning to fail this dictation since if the information is correct, the dictation will start once class starts! Oh my god!!!

Thankfully, before I went into some sort of frenzy looking for textbook to prepare for the dictation, when we were going up the class, I asked the girls and they told me the dictation is tomorrow, not today. And as usual, with more people telling me it's tomorrow, I assume it's tomorrow.

And lo and Behold! When class starts, the Chinese Teacher told us that the dictation is indeed tomorrow, all along. =.= I have been had.

Lesson Learnt: Christopher and others can only be trusted 15% of the time.

That reminds me, I have not filed my Chinese File yet. Have to remember to file tomorrow.

Next up is Chemistry. During the lesson, I realized that I'm starting to be not able to catch up to Mrs Hay lessons. This is a bad sign...

Today we had eye check-up. My eyesight is really, Really, REALLY bad now. I really hate those days when I got 'forced' (before I say damn you to certain people who pulled me back one row..) back one row. I think staying at that row, that back in class had really hurt my eyes, HARD. I really hate the students in my school. Before this turns a HATE Speech, let's move on...

Without spectacles, I can't even see a single character on the board during the check-up. I think the nurse was really shocked.
Guess that meant I had to get a pair of new spectacles. *Sigh* So my record of maintaining my eyesight is only 2-3years.
The problem now is that now have global economic downturn and I am not sure how to say it to my father about paying for a new pair of spectacles without getting slaughtered by him for the unnecessary cost for the spectacles. I'm truly vexed. AHH! Why is life so hard to be with?

Today CCA is yet another depressing part of today. It's the third day of Chinese New Year and I'm already so depressed. Why is my life so miserable in my secondary school? I really miss the good fun days in my primary school...(I guess most of you guys too..I'm not alone :D)

I think it is a mistake to learn how to draw Manga for our club(because I hate art, no artistic talent)

But to the credit to those interested in art, I will tolerate because I don't expect everyone to share the same sentiments as me.(I doubt anyone does ;)

But I doubt anyone in my school ever realize that Keller had hit on the mark last week when he wrote the clubs whiteboard:
If leroy skips CCA, the sky will fall
I mean, how did he know I had thoughts of skipping CCA. Scary....But anyway I went, because I felt committed to go. See, they should be touched. Whatever....
Sort of wasted my time there, doing things that I long ago done, failed at convincing Mr Goh that there no such thing as "GODMODE" extensions for our portal that suit our needs since I had practically went through the list of thousands extensions.

As I said, I wasted my time and my failure to convince him really made me depressed, making wonder why I even bother to come, wasting my precious time there.

And yet another lessons learnt:
Keller and Qi Xiang can not be trusted to be given Admins Status.
It's just too dangerous. Keller went around installing anything junk he sees, it's that horrifying. Worse, I have to clear his mess. To heck with that, screw him, screw them.

They are just fooling around. Yet another reason why I'm wasting my time babysitting them.
Christopher got really determined that reservation system could be used for attendance marking.

I have thought of this before but COME ON! Reservation and Attendance? No Link! For god's sake.
I'm with _____, you know what I mean. (hands up in despair)

Towards the end of the session, I sort of gave up and let Christopher do what he want.

And sorry to Zi Ying for me venting my depression on you(if there's such an action, note taken from the action verb, venting anger)

And I think I screamed at Peon, sorry! Don't take it to heart. I'm just feeling down.

Seriously, I think Zi Ying and Jian Zhong are the mature ones there. Sigh....

I know this is abit of a depressing post but this is how I feel when I post this, hope you guys don't mind.

Hope this cheers up the mood:
Happy collecting RED PACKETS! AND MAY LADY LUCK SHINE FOR YOU FOR THIS YEAR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment