Secret War Journal[24 Jan 2009]

Saturday, January 24, 2009
24 January 2009 abt CNY Shopping Spree!!!
Today, I woke up very early, just to take a bus all the way to the other side of Singapore to pay respects to my ancestors and my late mother.
--
We arrived late, 1 hour late. Ate lunch there in the temple and god! They changed the rules, the food is no longer provided free! They charge you $2 and it's not even food that are up to standard, my father had to end up paying $7 more later outside to buy more food.

Talk about economic crisis. Sheesh.
--
That's when I realized that my PSP is spoilt AHHHH!!!! (wanted to check the time using my PSP)

Damn! How did the inner screen get cracked? Pure anguish and the pathetic quality of a PSP. Shessh.
At least the memory is intact, hmm, have to find some free time to take my PSP for repair, but where!?

Someone,...tell me.....
--
I'm not that attached to my PSP so I did not get depressed. My father decided that taking bus home would take an eternity(lol, he hates bus lots)

So he is bringing us home by MRT. Man, I prefer bus. :p
--
Saw Hai Jin and Yi Cheng at the MRT Station, I don't think they saw me :p
[Did not bother to greet them...]
--
We went to Cold Storage to buy some stuff for the coming Chinese New Year.
--
Here's a list of what we bought:
  1. Meat
  2. Vegetable
  3. Love Letters(requested by me)
  4. Pineapple Tarts
  5. Egg tarts
  6. Drinks
  7. Wine
  8. Ham
  9. Eggs
  10. Flour
  11. Baker's Yeast
  12. Rice
  13. Milk
  14. Milk Powder
  15. Tons of more snacks
--
Meanwhile, my stepmother who is at home is doing spring cleaning, all by herself. So hardworking. Thanks, mum!

Hey I did help her when we reach home. ;)
--
Played with Johnston at night. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment