Secret War Journal[1 Jan 2009]

Thursday, January 1, 2009
1st January 2009


HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!!!
Right, I'm done with that message(lol).

I don't really much stuff to say since I have been rushing homework for the past few days.

As of posting, I have finished the following:
  1. Elementary Maths Homework Questions
  2. Two Additional Maths Revision Exercises.
  3. 10 English Newspaper Reflection
  4. 3 English Comprehension + Summary
  5. 2 Chinese Newspaper Reflection
  6. 2 English Books Reviews
And I'm not near finishing. I guess I will join the ranks of the majority of my class who all could complete the assigned homework.

Let's do talk depressed stuffs.

Yesterday was New Year's eve.

I was watching anime late at night and did not realize that it was already past midnight and that was then I received several 'Happy New Year' Greetings.

Serious! I did not countdown man. It's like WOW! It's New Year. LOL....

At 11:59PM on my clock before midnight. My neighbourhood was filled with shouts, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Okay, only three shouts. But they're are loud. Wohoo! Nice Neighbourhood I have. LOL.

Okay, I'm probably need to end my post here. It's short I know, but I need to finish as many homework I can. Sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment