Secret War Journal[23 Jan 2009]

Monday, January 12, 2009
23 January 2009 @ Singapore~!
Hi guys! I'm very sorry for not posting for a very long time, I have been really busy lately with many school-related stuffs since this year is a critical year for my future :D

Well, I will recap a little about what had happened for the past few days.

I had three Maths Tests and Mrs Sim, my maths teacher, had returned back the papers back to me.

Let's see, my results are as follows:
  1. Additional Maths -> Class Test (1) -> 74/100
  2. E.Maths Class Test(1) -> 69/100 [Only 12 people passed!]
  3. E.Maths Class Test(2) -> 46/50 [Second in Class!]
Not bad right? I think so myself...:p

Right, let's move on to today's topic...

Chinese New Year is coming and our school celebrated Chinese New Year 2009 today!

We had Nice HandWriting Competition for the first hour and obviously, I did not win because my handwriting is really ugly. But I like my handwriting! ;D


After that, we had normal lessons for a hour and a half. The first lesson was maths and we got back our Class Test(2) papers from her since we had the test just yesterday.

Our Maths Teacher is so efficient, right? So fast she marked finished the whole class's papers.

Well, at first she announced that I was top in class for this test and I got a shock. It is really amazing, because Jie Sheng is so much better at maths than me and he did not get top?

One word to describe my feelings then: WOW...

But shortly after that, she found out that Jie Sheng was top in class after all, he was higher than me by...1 mark.

LOLZ? Oh, well. No hard feelings, it's kind of stressful to be first. Second is good enough for me. ;)

It's rare to be second place in a competitive area, you know?

And I got correct for a question where the entire class got wrong! I feel so proud of myself! LOL?

The Second period was Social Studies. Mr Rahim came and gave us assignments.

We were supposed to write a reflection about how we felt after watching videos about terrorism and its impact.

But I did not did much because Mr Rahim later went on to talk about the Economic Downturn and how grave the situation is right now.

So I will take this chance here now to say this:

I REALLY HOPE THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY CAN SOLVE THE ECONOMIC CRISIS FAST!
:D

The last period was P.E.

Vanessa forgot to bring her P.E. Attire, she was worried that she's the only one who will get punished or something like that.
Later, I told her that she will not be alone because Cynthia is not in P.E. attire too(she was not feeling well)

Well, anyway, none of them got scolded because today, there is no need to wear P.E.attire as today is just briefing on our P.E. projects.

I became the leader for a group. LOL? How did things turn out that way? Man, more burden for myself.

Ah, before I talk about recess, I failed to mention that Cynthia is not feeling well since yesterday.

Now she has flu. Bad timing, if you ask me. If you get ill near Chinese New Year, you can't get to eat the delicious food during that festive period!

So I was like telling her to take care! LOL?

Well anyway, she seems tired during the morning though she seems to look better after recess.

And I still had not figured how I came to help Cynthia buy food...Hmm...

For recess, I had potato chips while I helped Cynthia to buy two Siew Mai.

She did not pay up(not like I expecting her to pay) because she had no change, and she actually went around to ask for change. LOL....

And I managed to fix Vanessa's Staple! Woot! But I got bored today and totally took out all the contents of her pencil case. :p

During recess, after I bought the food, I was talking with Cynthia when all of sudden, Wei Ting grabbed my right arm and pulled me out of the class.

My first thought was : "What the...." - Seriously, I was not joking.

She did not talk when I asked her what's going on. But she just dragged on and on. We reached the spiral staircase and Cynthia appeared and told me to not let Wei Ting to pull me and she took my left part of uniform(maybe it was arm, I forgot) and pulled.

What the..., are they playing Tug-of-War? And, do I look like a rope? (please say no...)

But Wei Ting looked determined to pull me to a place and if you recall, Cynthia was not feeling well. So Wei Ting pulled me off but I stopped(for a moment)...

I wanted answers. Cynthia said Jia Pei told her to prevent stop Wei Ting.
If that was an answer, it was definitely uninformative.

Well, anyway Wei Ting dragged me to H.O.D. Room and wanted me to call the judges for CNY Decor. Whatever....

Jia Pei and Bao Lin followed soon. Blah, Blah, Blah.

And so the full story came out(at LONG LAST!):
  • Our class lost at the CNY Decor Competition
  • Wei Ting wanted the Judges to re-judge
  • So she wanted me to call the judges(lol? why am i involved?)
  • Wei Ting got kind of depressed by the fact that there will be no re-judging
One of the judges actually came out and console her.

There goes my peaceful recess. *Sigh*

There are a few things I don't get it, Bao Lin and Jia Pei still got the mood to laugh, at random stuffs, despite the fact that Wei Ting, their friend, is crying. A bit weird, right?

Well that's none of my business. It's time to go to hall for Chinese New Year Celebration, and I got pulled out by Mr Goh when walking with Bao Lin, Jia Pei and Wei Ting.

Mr Goh and I started to talk about the Infocomm Club Portal which reminds me that I have not told you about it.

My school's Infocomm Club is making a portal for ourselves and it is available at http://nchs-icc.com . Do visit!

This year's Chinese New Year Celebration in our school is really REALLY Boring. So I'm not going to waste time talking about that.

And that's all for today, because it's late, close to midnight and I want to sleep(and play). BYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment