Secret War Journal[26 Jan 2009]

Monday, January 26, 2009
26 January 2009 [Chinese New Year 2009 Day 1]
Before I talk about Chinese New Year, here's the pictures of what Jaytii made from the CNY Class decor excess, as promised:
LELOY TAG!
LELOY TAG!

Right, back to Chinese New Year...

Today I am the last family member to wake up. I'm so proud of myself of that fact(just kidding!)

When we arrived at my Grandmother's house to give blessing,(is that the right word? Who cares..) Qi xian's family was already there!

This year our family is the last to arrive. Yuki's family came so early that no one else saw them came. Expected. But Qi Xian's early appearance certainly was not expected.

New Year brings change, I guess.
Change for the best, I hope.

But good things are not changing! My grandmother cooked Mee Sua! Tasty one! Wohoo!
So sad this time she no energy to cook more so I only ate one bowl.

We left the house at 12+ and went home. We were all tired so we went to sleep.
The whole family actually went to sleep, including me! It's a miracle because I seldom sleep in the afternoon.
Hey I want to recover the lost sleep from the holidays, okay!?

And you know what? Surprise! My father's cooking Western food!

Pork Chop, chicken chop, french fries, wine. You got it!

Pst, sorry for not taking photo of the meal and display because everybody's eating the food and thus making it look unglam :p
But hey, the display and taste was good. My parents are such good chefs! Pity they are not hired cooks :p

My father was kind of sad, he fried the french fries first and he went out of the kitchen and shouted, "Who wants to eat french fries!?"

My mother and younger siblings were watching television while I was using the computer.
I feel so sad that everybody ignored him, engrossed at one's activity.

So I came out and say," ME! ME!"

Then he went back to the kitchen.
Later, I asked my mother if she wanted to eat french fries and later my younger siblings went to eat too.

:D I started a Chain effect.
--
Today, I learnt how to uncork a wine bottle(so slow...)

Quite fun though the result was rather bad for a first-timer. HAhas.

Then my mother actually force me to use the child wine glass.
It's so freaking small.
I was like, "WAD!? I'm suppose to use the same as my younger siblings?" And I stare at my smallish wine glass.
Oh well...

The Chicken Chop/Chicken Platter was super duper nice!!! I ate half of the chicken available. HAHAS...

To my father's credit, Pork Chop was nice too, just not as nice. :D

SMS John a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

BTW, I yesterday forgot to mention that my aunt made me love letters already. I feel so sorry for my father for buying for me love letters two days ago because I was craving for it. Now my house have two and I'm sure my aunt's love letter taste nice than the supermarket one. Haiz..I wasted my father's money. I feel so guilty...


That should be all for today.
Hope for the best. See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment