Secret war Journal[10 Jan 2009][Part 1]

Saturday, January 10, 2009
10 January 2009 @ Poly Open House! [Part 1]
Arg! I actually woke up at 7.30AM[GMT +8]!!! I slept at 12 Midnight yesterday and I feel freaking awake despite that!
Oh my god...Since I got nothing to do, I went to bathe and walked around and perhaps accidentally woke my family up early in the morning because they woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning.

I bathed, and I got really bored and and started to pack my slingbag as to what to bring. Nothing much actually, just the piece of paper that cynthia wanted me to bring and my water bottle. Can't live without water, you know. LOL...(and my father claimed that I did not bring water bottle that day -.-)

By 9:30AM, I was dying to go out of the house because my mother wanted me to help her scrub some clothing before putting them into the washing machine(which I did because I had nothing else to DO!).
I left without saying goodbye though I did wave to them :p

When I reached the MRT Station, I saw Beatrice on the entrance. She was holding a donation can. Oh, today is flag day or whatever. I saw her, but the interesting thing is that she did not see me, she's using the phone, probably SMS-ing the rest of the class to come over and donate. LOL. I don't have time to talk to her so anything because I told keller not to be late and I have no intention to late myself. :o

As I was reaching the platform for the MRT Station, cynthia called me.

She asked where was I and I simply told her I'm at the Sengkang MRT Station. What else could I say? *Rolls Eyes*

Apparently, she had not even reach Sengkang yet, only reaching soon. She told me to wait for her at the platform(I swear, that was SO not the original plan but oh well...)

We hung up and then I realize we hung up too fast. You know why? She did not told me how she was reaching here! I seriously thought she was coming by train!(well, scold me for being stupid because her house was not near the MRT Station but I forgot about that that day)

And there I was, wondering if she had reached but moved on to the next MRT station because she did not come out to supposedly call me to go in the train. I missed a train, and I gave up wondering and called. Then I found out she was coming me by bus.(virtual brick hit my head for stupidity)

AND LO AND BEHOLD, she saw Beatrice too...and god, she really took a long time to come down to the platform, probably talking with Beatrice. -,-
I was really tempted to believe that she sort of went ahead without me. LOL. Then again, cynthia is not that kind of person(at least, I hope not XD)

INSERT--BACKGROUND INFO:
During yesterday's phone call with her, she said she may be wearing dress so actually I narrowed down to those wearing dress when I was looking for her.(Hey, my eyesight sucks)

And, I brought all the wrong books home, I did not bring homework back home!!!
I'm so stupid......

Well, guess what? Turns out that she did not wear dress that day, thank god my eyesight is good enough to had saw her face or else I would be looking blindly forever for a girl wearing dress. =.=

Anyway, she showed me SMS that Beatrice had sent her(Beatrice did not have my phone number so I was spared the SMS..LOL?)

It was something like:
Come Cupwalker and bring some spare coins.

Note: "Cupwalker" is a bubble-tea shop that is located near the MRT Station.

If you did not know of the flag day, you would have thought it was a just a friend outing and want you to accompany her and drink some bubble tea. So scheme-ing. LOL.(just kidding)

Well, anyway, I had to inform keller to not meet at Kovan MRT Station anymore because Cynthia informed me that Bao Lin's sister is going to bring us to Ngee Ann Poly. So there had been a change of plans and we're going to meet at Serangoon MRT Station instead.

Oh, did I mention that I missed THREE TRAINS just for waiting for Cynthia to finally appear? Seems very familiar when Wei Ting complained about missing a lot of buses just to wait for Cynthia. -,-

Oh well, it's 10:00+AM. I'm officially late.(As do everyone because of the change of location. :P)

In the train, we discuss stuffs and halfway, Keller called me. He reached Kovan MRT Station, I'm not very sure why he called but he did. XD.

Cynthia told me to tell him to skip a train so he can meet up with us. Then I added, "since we're two stops away from you, miss two trains so we can faster than you." XD
In disgust, he hang up....Haha, I'm so evil....

Well, we reach there, and Bao Lin have not arrived yet. Well, not exactly shocking because she had not even left her house when Cynthia called her.

That reminds me, when Bao Lin told Cynthia how to the reach the meeting point, I got a bit of worried. Here's why:
Cynthia said:
She say go left(lifted up right hand), then go right(lifted up left hand).

See the reason for me being worried? Keller was saying it's okay to go wrong way because we can always head back(god, he has a point!) to where we started.

And she brought us to a wrong place because there was suppose to be a bus stop once we exit the station, which we did not see there. Wow?
And I got hit by her(ow...) but at least I managed to comment about her left and right thingy. HAhs...

Second try brought us to the right place and we were on our way to Ngee Ann Poly!

Hey! Bao Lin's Sister uses GPS to travel to Ngee Ann Poly, leh! So Cool right! Somemore this GPS system can talk unlike the normal one. WOOT! Would like to try myself in the future(if I can afford...lol)

But the tone is monotonous but it's funny and really have sense of humour, in a weird way. LOL?

Despite being late and stuff for meeting up together, we reached Ngee Ann Poly half an hour before the Open House officially starts as we came by car. This is the power of CAR, man! Woot!

Did I tell of something that Cynthia did while we;re in the car? It's very evil...
Cynthia Said to Bao Lin(roughly translated to english):
You know someone hor, so stupid, want bring E.Maths Textbook, then bring back Chemistry Book. He also forgot to bring back Physics Homework. So stupid right?
(okay, not that mean, but you get the idea...)
Then she pointed at me, and they laughed...=.=

Back to when we reached the poly, Cynthia kept complaining about being hungry so we went to look for a place that sells food(AKA Canteen in schools).

Can you believe it? The first thing we did is to eat in a school. Seriously....

Well anyway, we were quite lost(we don't have a map...) and wandered around like a lost sheep until by some miracle, we found a canteen to eat. And by more miracle, the stalls were open. It's a Saturday! My God, I pity the stall vendors...

Anyway, we started discussing what we had for breakfast. Here are the results:

Me - One slice of Bread
Bao Lin - Bread(not specified)
Cynthia - One Slice of Bread
Keller - Rice and more[CHAMPION]

I mean, who eats Rice and more for Breakfast!? (keller....says a soft voice)
That's madness. Well, Cynthia bought rice for Breakfast/Lunch too but it's a combination of meal so...that's different. Right? Maybe not.

What had the world come to?

I bought Mentos Mint. And I ate like only a quarter(at home) while Bao Lin ate half, and Keller the other quarter.

Man, I have sweet lovers as my friends. How great is that?(fantastic?=.=)
Some would say, "How sweet is that?"(LAME....)

Oh, and Bao Lin is really weird today. The moment we reach the poly. She said, "I want go home.....I want to sleep...."

LOL!? That was super fast in home-sickness.

And the disease spreads....Keller complained, "I want to go home..Sleepy, feel like using computer..."

No Comments....

So there Bao Lin was, a bit quiet for most of the time.

Cynthia commented that it was weird that all three of us are staring at her eating.
My reply was, "Nay, we always do that to chris" LOLZ...

Well, in the end, after staring at her eating, I got hungry too and I brought one plate of rice to eat. Finished faster than her...=.= She did not eat finish! Cheater... O.o

Our first stop was School of Business and as luck would have it, Ngee Ann Poly offers the best Business Courses. Not to mention, Cynthia is interested in accounting. How lucky can she get? Sheesh...

Blah Blah Blah, in that school of Business, I won a Pen, and A small Tibit Bag. We all won the Tibit Bag. Keller won a highlighter.

The Pen was made in China(me being random). And Cynthia or Bao Lin took my Lolipop(and sweets)! Not that I cared much anyway.

Someone in the School of Business said that the building opposite AKA Convention Hall introduces all the courses that Ngee Ann Poly provides. So we decided to take a look there.

The first thing we smelled when we entered was....POPCORN! Wondered if it is free...

Blah Blah Blah, then we were informed that there is a shuttle bus that tours around the campus. Cool. Keller and I were headed to the School of I.T. while Cynthia and Bao Lin dropped off at School of Life Sciences(probably to get free stuffs -,-)

Here's a photo while we were in the shuttle bus:
Keller
yeah, Keller's face is scary. Should have featured someone else's face...
If you can't stand his face, you can look at the female at the background. :D

At the School of I.T., we won Sushi, Sweet Drinks, Sushi Vouchers, Pouches, and Watches.

At the last stop, we took a picture. Time to take revenge on Keller for him being featured in my previous picture:
Keller,leroy
No, the two girls there are not Bao Lin and Cynthia, for the benefit of those who have poor memory, they were in the School of life Sciences(remember?...)

BTW, I do not have Bao Lin's or Cynthia's Picture because they are camera-shy. DUH!(and I did not bother to ask, the answer was obvious)

Cynthia and Bao Lin got some free stuffs(more than us). They got:
  • Free Magazine
  • Free Lip Balm[Not to be Used]
  • Free Popcorn(which they shared with us, how kind :D)
  • Free Smallish Shoe(One blue, one Pink)
  • Free Slime(Not idea for what)
  • Free Goodie Bag
  • And More...

And so it's around 2:30PM now, we're going to head towards Temasek Polytechnic now. We have learnt a lot more about the courses and what they are about now though I purposely skipped those parts. Temasek Polytechnic, Cynthia's Sister there; Bao Lin's Sister there; My two cousins, Yuki and Simin are there too.
And so we GO!....

TO BE CONTINUED...

P.S: This is a really long post, even after splitting into two parts....

0 comments:

Post a Comment