Secret War Journal[2 Jan 2009]

Friday, January 2, 2009
2nd January 2009 with the First day of School!

Some would say the day they have been dreading have come, some would say the day they have been looking forward to have finally arrived.

For me, it is a in-between, I got mixed feelings. I don't school to start because I had not finished homework and I want to go to school because it provides a carefree and long-term excuse for leaving my house. HAHAs....

Right, I didn't have a good sleep last night and I only managed to wake up after two alarm clocks went off. Such a disgrace...lol.

up so early for the past two months and I 'm having cold! ARG!!!

Oh well, I did not use computer in the morning and left home at exactly 7 o'clock in the morning. Hmm..Wonder if I will be late at the first day of school? I hope not.

The amazing thing is that my home is now so near to my school that I can reach my school in 5 minutes!(that means I'm not late! Wohoo!)

It is a new year and so we're getting a new batch of teachers. My new form teacher says my hair is too long! I just had it cut not long ago and it's short by school rules! This is way weird man!

No matter, we, my class, just realized that our classroom had changed without prior notice! Some of us had placed their secondary 4 books in the previous allocated classroom and quickly ran to retrieve it. Thank god I did not place my books there. LOL!

During the first two periods in class when our form teacher is introducing herself, Jie Sheng kept pestering me to sit at the last row. Had I mention I hated the last row, I never sat there for more than 10 minutes last year and I'm not going to change that fact for this year. Yep, not even for Jie Sheng.

In the end, we compromised that I sit at the second last row, at least it is not the last row(and the form teacher did not even realise it. -.-)

Oh, this time I'm sitting with Wei Siang. Christopher sit at the last row.Mrs Sim, our Maths Teacher for this year and last year, had great news for us, okay not that great but enough for me to rejoice. We do not need to hand in her work! Woot! I only finished her Elementary Maths Questions, but it's great, a great burden off my shoulders!

Then we had PE on our first day of school. We took height and weight today. I got 1.75M and 53.8Kg. Wohoo! Don't ask me what made me say that.(Because I truly do not know)

Anyway, Cynthia today informed of a open house for Ngee Ann Poly. I have checked out the details. It is between 8-10 January 2009, 11AM~6Pm[GMT +8]. Wonder who's going

Besides that, tomorrow's CCA Day, I have to make the video for the tomorrow's event and banners and stuff. I had just completed which is why I can post about this now. LOLS.

Oh and can you believe it? I have homework already! Secondary 4 life is really very stressful. No tto mention a maths test in the next coming week. Ohmigosh, school barely started and so much events are coming at full speed. I may need to buy time to finish everything....

Hopefully, I can post about what had happened at tomorrow's CCA day ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment