Secret War Journal[10 Jan 2009][Part 2]

Saturday, January 10, 2009
10 January 2009 @ TP
We took the free shuttle bus to the MRT station which we later took the train towards our destination.

It was was late afternoon and almost everyone was tired[I'm not ;P]
--
Something funny happened when we were on the train...

The train was packed with passengers and we just managed to squeeze in to the super crowded train.

During the journey, a seat became available - the priority seat.

And none of us wanted to sit.

And for some weird reasons, they all wanted me to sit.

Some of their reasons are:
  1. Since I was helping carrying most of the stuffs, they were worried I would snap(like a bamboo =.=). So I had to sit to prevent that.(because no one could help them carry then...)
  2. I was a 'walking stick', so I'm featured in the picture that says whom to give seat to for priority seat(there was a man using a walking stick)
And so, all of us stood, letting many seats be taken by other people, refusing to give in.

When we're close to our destination, Keller got sort of fed up, maybe because he was reading a book then.

But that was a good move, everybody started sitting DOWN! LOL?
Does that have anything to do with pride? Hmm....
--
Well, whatever.

Keller was super strange.

He had tution that day around 4 or 5 o'clock at night , i think.

Well, when we reach the polytechnic at last, it was 4 o'clock. And we were entering the campus when he, out of the blue, declared, "I'm leaving in about 10 minutes time."

I think we all gave him a expression filled with confusion. Hah!

Weird guy, I think he came for the sake of coming.

OR, simply to rich to spend on the transport fares. LOL!
--
By now, everybody's like all sleepy. So I was carrying the magazine for them and I asked cynthia, "If I hit with the magazine, how awake would you be?"

The reply was: "I would be Very Awake. Because I would be 'killing' you"

Hey, I think you guys know what I'm intending to do.

She then moved on to talk with Bao Lin about something(I was not caring).
--
Her head was turned, the chance here was perfect. And so my magazine, BUT not hitting her YET. Just simply placed in front of her, where she was heading.

And, 'SPLAT!', she got hit. HAHAs, this scene is freakingly familar.

Her reaction was rather slow motion. She said to Bao Lin,"Help me carry". She passed her belongings to Bao Lin.

UH-OH, this does not look good in any way whatsoever....

Then she chased after me. God! I got handicap you know, with all those stuff I'm helping them carry.

Well, thus in the end I got a hit at the back in return for smack on her face..(:P)
--
Cynthia's Sister was waiting for us on the other side of the slope, we're climbing in to the campus(seriously...)

Her sister seems rather quiet today. Must be tired too. She had to help in the open house since morning, I would be tired if I helped in open house(heck, I'm tired after a hour, LOL?)
--
To be frank, we're in a rush too. The Open house is closing in 1 hours time. We went to check the school of science, took goodie bags and went to look around at School of I.T

Keller after looking at the School of Science.

Our last stop was the School of Business, we went for a performance by them.
--
One word: LAME!

One male actually acted GAY. Notice the word 'act' and it was damn successfull, from the preview I thought he was a female, until I heard his voice. Still the voice was gay. Brr.....

Conclusion: They are all good at acting weird. Weird school. LOL...

Cynthia actually say that this poly than Ngee Ann one because here looks more fun. OMG....

If I went to this campus, you would see me frozen the moment I stepped in. I would be rendered lamed....LOL!

I sort prefer Ngee Ann but sadly it is simply too far for me to go that campus. Sad..Sad...
--
We went for Ice-Cream(Cynthia had free ice-cream...thanks to her sister...)

That Ice-cream made me sick for more than a week!(this is later of course)

My god...too much chocolate...haiz....
--
Bao Lin did not take the same bus as Cynthia and I, oh well...

From bus to the interchange, we talked about why she was tired and where she was alighting.

In the end, she decided to alight at the MRT Station, as do I.

She's meeting with her mother while I'm going home. :p

When we alighted, then came a strange comment.

"You should buy a piar of shoes"-Cynthia
"Why!?"-Me
"Because I think you very pitiful, only have two kinds of shoes"-Cynthia
"What!?"-Me
"My sister, in a month, bought 3 pairs. You should too."-Cynthia
"You girls mah, I boy, why need so many.."-Me

Then we left, as in seperated.

P.S: Finally, finished, sorry I had to cut many details because I'm in a rush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment