Price of Success

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Secret War Journal[25 August 2009]

Let's be frank. I had actually planned to screw up for Prelim 2. Yes, bad of me but at least hear me out first. The problem of getting too high a grade(especially that of Prelim One) so early before the main(and important) examination, which would be the "O" Levels Examinations, would cause complacency. So I figured after I should not score as well for Prelim  2 so as to use that as lasting warning that I should not slack and work hard for Prelim 3 and of course, ultimately "O" Levels Examinations.

Well, looking back(at the results). I would say the first phase plan went well. Too well. The warning hit me so hard that I had actually thought of giving up and lift my hand up helplessly. So hard that I felt there was no meaning in continuing the fight.

No, this is the moment. The moment to strike back(I hope). Have to. Must. I need to persevere.  The next phase of Plan is about to begin. It's either a complete success or complete failure. A morale boost or a lasting defeat. It's time to reset the Chess Board, time to take back what was taken. It's time.

Of course, Prelim 3 would be the penultimate indicator of how successful my plan is. So only time will tell.

Meanwhile, I need words of Encouragement, not words of insult(which THEY're good at. =.=. Okay, there are exceptions...)
Boy, I miss my primary six class. Oh well, guess I'm on my one for this battle.
On the side tone, I'm halfway prepared for Geography with a crash course tomorrow. I have revised for the other subjects. Most of them anyway, for some reason I seems to have missed out Geography in my Revision Plan(a blunder, yes)

Hmm..Enough time to salvage the damage from this abnormal leaving out of one subject, I guess. Tomorrow would require major memory work. (*Battle Cry*)

Talk about thirst of revenge.  
Talk about restoring pride.
Talk about Stress. 

Grr...

P.S: Notice that I started to post on the daily basis again? Yeah, only for the moment. I need a platform to distress since I decided to stop gaming.(yes, it's about time). I need a platform to organise my thoughts. Where else but a journal? Hahas.

Anyway, I reverting back to my "Moral Mirror" Policy. I really see no point in giving people words of goodwill and encouragement when they never every offer once to me. Of course, as part of the policy, I will still give those to those who always had given me a helping hand. ;) Don't worry guys, I had never forgotten the help you offered me! :D

P.P.S: Hahas, and thanks to Hai Jin for your words of encouragement in the past. ;)

Hobey ho! And so we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment