Numb my Soul

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Secret War Journal[26 August 2009]

Let's face it, I'm no Rand Al'Thor. I can't steel myself(which is probably a good thing.)

So I will try another approach. I'm going to stuff my myself, overwhelming myself with loads of work. Be it studies or personal work. I figure it's better than not being numb from other emotions(which I will be screaming in agony at school every single day until after "O" Levels Examinations)

So I hope you guys don't take it the wrong way when my face has a an indifferent look. :p

Card Writing Session@Skool
Right, it's been some time since I last talked about my class.

Today, we had PC(Pastoral Care) Lessons and it was rather strange(though unique).

We're suppose to write a card to encourage(or compliment) a random classmate in our class. This is done by balloting.

Shortly after the balloting session started, Ms Tan discovered that one lot(which meant a classmate) was not included in the balloting. Hahas.

So, the balloting restarted, with that missing lot included, of course. Kind of wonder why no one find this amusing, Ms Tan was more concerned about hurting a classmate's feelings that he or she was not included in it. Well, for this case, I don't think anyone would mind. No very serious to the point of discrimination so no damage done. (I guess)

Hey, I'm an naive kid. ;)

Anyway, Ying Ying got chosen to write the card to me:
Card of Goodwill
Okay...so Ying Ying used this opportunity to praise herself too.(god, she's thick-skinned)

And I don't see how being Geek is an compliment(in her sense...)...Oh well...

Well, at least it sounds positive(this coming from her, wow! I mean I half-thought she would insulting me geek all the way. Hahas. Opps?). I mean yeah, it's good to feel appreciated. Thanks.

I don't understand why she had to hold back on the good wishes on Maths and Sciences!
(what's with the misconception that I'm good at those subjects???!!!) =.=
Yeah, I really need it for Chinese. Hahas. :p (thanks)

O.o...Oooo..I like the mouse-becoming-Kangaroo part. Novel. It's hilarious. That made my day... Hahas...

Overall, a thank you to you(to Ying Ying).
Okay, after saying that out loud, I realised how strange that sounded but it's the thought that counts, right?

Update on the day before Start of Prelim 3
I'm about two-thirds done for my mugging(yes, I'm not considering it as revision)  for Geography. Tomorrow's the day. I'm left with err..roughly 2 hours to mug before the Prelims officially starts.

Which would be roughly the time the dices start spinning...

0 comments:

Post a Comment