A New Beginning

Sunday, August 23, 2009
Secret War Journal[23 August 2009] [2nd Post]

I'm thinking of this for some time and I'm glad I did it. Yeah. this also means that the Secret War Journals of mine isn't so "Secret" anymore. Hahas.

For starter's, I would like to clarify that I would not regret this move, in fact, I'm enjoying every moment of it right now. Tells you how long since I touched coding, huh?

Just joking! To be frank with you, the posts at the previous place was getting too stuffy and I figure I should just split them up into two. Hahas!

On the bright side, I can finally use the Tags system in Blogger for my Secret War Journals(at last!) LOLS.

And yeah, this is my first public post. Hell nervous, hahas. I'm not sure why myself either. Hahas.


Lastly, some of you guys may be wondering why I call these my Secret War Journals and not Secret War Diary. Let's just say I'm had intended to go public with these posts(with more and more people knowing where to find it, of course ;) and Diary is meant for my own eyes only. So Journals seems more appropriate.

Okay, I typed so much today, I swear, my fingers are breaking!

Today's post had already been posted, look it up in the archives or click Older Posts. I decided to still show one post per page(the posts are long, remember? Hahas)

Hope this isn't as lag as before, I did not move everything here. Hahas ;)

Happy reading!

Update: Oh, I'm kind of lazy to link people, but if you wish me to link your blog, please do say so, I will oblige and act on it upon reading it. ;)

2nd Update: Surprisingly, for someone who loads the webpage from the previous area and this new website, the previous one load faster by 3%. O.o But to me, this new webpage loads faster. Wonder why...

0 comments:

Post a Comment