Secret War Journal[12 August 2009]

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Before I start this post, here's a (rather late) Message:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!

Yep, it was Singapore's 44th Birthday a few days ago.

Contrary to the the previous post, this post will be very short. I'm rather busy this week so I hope you guys would understand.

I would not be discussing about my Prelims 2 Marks until I get back my report book (or until next week, I got time).
Like I said earlier, it was very disappointing.


Next up, lots of things happened over the week but I may not have the time to discuss them. I'm so sorry.

To be frank with you, I'm just updating with this super brief post so as to let you know that, no, I had not stopped blogging. I just simply lost track of time and you know, forgot to blog on Sunday. :p

Which is why I'm posting this post in the meantime before next Sunday which I believe, I will be writing about happened over last week as well. (Which might mean it will be another long post. Hahas)

Well, finally, next Monday would be my "O" Levels English Oral Examination, followed by the announcement of my "O" Levels Chinese Results on Wednesday.

So, wish me luck! (and for tomorrow's Amaths Test too!) Hahas.

Will update with a more worthy post, sorta promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment