27, Day of Geography Exam

Saturday, August 29, 2009
Secret War Journal[29 August 2009]
Weekends! Ahh! Really miss them. I'm kind of in a rush right now, so expect this post to be rather short(or rushed).

Geography Papers
Well, it seems that my mugging focused too much on Human Aspect of Geography and too little on the Physical Aspect of  Geography.

Result? Both papers could not be completed. Haiz...

The first paper was on the Physcial Aspect of Geography. It was very demoralising for me because I did not study much on them.
On the other hand, the second paper, which was on Human Aspect of Geography, I was able to answer. Heck, I know the content, the examples, the evaluations, but I had insufficient time. Guess I wrote too much. Zzzz..

So yeah, Geography is now officially wasted for Prelim 3. Wohoo! Geez...
English Papers
Paper 1 was unique in the sense that the situational writing requires us to boast(in a way...) about our strengths and achievements.

The situational writing is about an application to some scholarship. (That's all I'm gonna see without revealing too much. :p)

My main worry for that section would be that I'm afraid the markers thinks mine is too cocky. (LOLS...) Hope not.

For the essay section, I wrote on the theme: Weight. For this, I wrote on imaginary weight(For example, burden, responsibilities, commitments)
Hopefully, I am able to get across the idea to the marker and would not go out of point. ;)

Paper 2 was difficult. The passage was not hard to understand but the questions were a challenge to answer. This paper is as difficult as Prelim 2, if not harder.

Next up would be my Additional Mathematics but before that, there's Teacher's Day!
(no worries, there will be a post about that in a few days)

Alright, have to go prepare going out now and revise, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment