Secret War Journal[29 Sept 2008]

Monday, September 29, 2008
29 September 2008
Monday! Got Monday Blues, hahas.

I baked bread again yesterday for my breakfast this morning. Though this time I think not enough sugar added. hmmm..should increase the amount of sugar. :D
--
On the way to school, I met Yong Liang. He had taken the Geography Test last week, so I asked how was it.

He said it was easy. The test is only 10 marks! (Hey, different class, so might not be the same questions, so yeah ;)

He also mentioned that his teacher said that the test is 70%, filing 30%. Oh My God, that means that 1 mark in the test is equal to 7 marks in overall. Such high weighting. If you fail, you're dead ;) Well, he said the test is easy as long as you studied(I hope I studied enough)

I forgot to mention this but there have been many rumours that our test paper may be the same as theirs since our teacher is pretty clueless about what is going on so :p, yeah.
--
Natalie later got more information on what may be tested and some last-minute revision on those stuff. Thanks!
--
Ok, first period was Geography test and it is indeed the same paper! Man, the teacher is truly clueless. Lol, maybe just plain lazy and just nice got another teacher set the paper already. (Gods knows I lied :p)

I finished the paper rather fast and I saw Cynthia's paper like a lot of words. Then...I looked at Natalie's one. HOLY COW! She wrote to the end of the second page(me only 1 page).

Sorry! False Alarm. She cancelled most of page 1 so pretty much same as me, okay, more than mine by 1 quarter.(HAPPY!? *Roll eyes*)
--
Next was LE. I actually forgot today got test!

Test is open-book but I only brought 4 pieces of the notes. Cynthia and Bao Lin brought the entire set. Ah..then cynthia said she will not lend me. NOOOO!!!!

We talked for some time because donavan have not returned from his art lesson. Later the teacher got fed up and we started without him.
--
Wa, first question and I do not know. Dead Meat. can finish around three-quarter with the notes I have.

Halfway through, donavan returned. I started discussing and got scolded by the teacher. Shush! Why me? Others are talking too. Grr...*Menacing Eyes*
--
Natalie got bring one piece, which later proved useful, correction, very useful. But later she need too so. I only manged to complete one or two questions with it.

Thank Goodness that later Cynthia decided to let me use her notes. Life-saver!(So kind!)

Managed to complete all the questions in the end. :D [Thanks all who helped me!]
--
Chem came. Mass Revision.
--
Recess. I forgot what happened during this period. I swear, I'm serious!
(=.= got a feeling you guys don't believe...)
--
MT - > EL -> Maths
--
Not much happened. During Maths, I accidentally offended Cynthia.

You might want to ask why.
Let's see. All link to something that her younger sister said to her.

Anyway, she doesn't want me to tell the rest so I said okay.

Then like 30mins? I almost said it to Chris(a slip of tongue, really! Jesus, no one believes me)

I didn't really said all, just one word but cynthia knows I almost said it and she glare at me.(uh-oh)
The damage was done. Oh great!

Then later, Natalie knows(not me. Or I won't here writing this...) about what cynthia's younger sister said and she commented that cynthia's younger sister is not right in the head. I agreed. Then Cynthia 'declared' war on me(as I was saying, WHY ME!?)

C'mon, I'm the only one who commented that. Why me!?

Then Bao Lin knew about it(again, not me). She commented the same too. HAHA, cynthia was like, "not you too!".

Serious, if you knew about it, you would agree but I would get killed if she even finds out. HAHA.

Anyway so the stepping of my foot and chasing continues.
--
Opps, did I mention that Mrs Sim was not present in our class during Maths Period? Guess not?
Well, she was away on a meeting so yeah.
--
15 Mins before school lets off, Mrs Sim appeared. The class suffered shock. ROFL..haha....

All of sudden, the class is back in order.
(does that mean that the class was in chaos without her around? *Hint* *hint*)

Covered some maths stuff, even til after school.
--
After school, we had three teachers in our class.

  1. Mrs Sim, Maths
  2. Mr Lim, CME
  3. Mrs Hay, Chemistry
Looks like all the teachers are pretty anxious over our exams. How come we're not? Serious mentality flaw in our class.....
--
Then it rained.....(NOO!!!)

I brought my broken umbrella. GREAT! Cynthia was like laughing and scolding me idiot for bringing for that umbrella when I have a better one at home.
I explained that was my mother's one(that good one) so yeah.
--
Wanted to go home fast, got delayed by Cynthia, Bao Lin and Wei Ting. Oh well, follow them til the gate then. Talked abit then I went home.
--
Home! Wonder what's going to happen next....

0 comments:

Post a Comment