Secret War Journal[15 Sept 2008]

Monday, September 15, 2008
15 September 2008
Wee! Or should I say yawn? Hahaha.
Slept extreme late yesterday so haha, very sleepy when i woke up today.
Brushed my teeth. Then I ate breakfast straight away which is not routine for me since i normally use computer first. To be frank, i did not intend to use computer today because i dun hav the energy to do so haha.
After that, i set my alarm clock to go off at 6:30AM then I went back to sleep......
--
Got woken up the second time. Phew, thank god for the alarm clock or else I will be late for school.
--
Left for school at 7:00AM, hope I'm not late for school.....
--
Surprisingly, I reached school very early, earlier than usual, in fact. weird.
--
Did I mention I brought the second book of the Legend of Drizzt. Super thick book. Haha...
Was reading it all the while til I went up to class.
--
First period was Geography, Mr Han's lesson. Ok,....

Some freaky yet interesting stuff happened during his lessons:
  • At the start, I told Lai Yin,who sit tnext to me in class, that I got a feeling I will get called two times.
  • Mr Han called Chris once then I commented to Lai Yin and Jaytii(and later most of the class) that Mr Han every lesson always call Chris.. haha...Funny Pattern.....
  • Mr Han then call me. Okay....I was like why me!? Oh well, i answered the question and this time didn't get punished.
  • Mr Han called Darren then others.
  • Mr Han called me again,...lol!(And i was reading book, OPPS?) Thank god, jie sheng saved me. THX MAN! Anyway, did you realize i got called on two times just like what i told lai yin previously?
  • Mr Han called Chris AGAIN....lol.....why we two keep getting called?..HAH
  • Mr Han called me AGAIN!!!(third time =.=)...what the hell? Am i that nice to call? Holy cow, i complained to Mr Han and he said sth like he only remember some. Anyway, since i got called so many times, i can call someone to help me answer(wohoo!)
  • Then everybody turned silent, cus they dunno who i gonna call(me neither...lol..wasn't expecting Mr Han's generous offer)
  • Hmm, i heard chris's and cynthia's voices so i was thinking of sabo-ing them. Can't choose between them.
  • Then as if enlightened(bad choice of words, i noe). I just know cynthia will the one getting sabo-ed. AH-haaaha. She gonna 'kill' me(which she sorta did later)
Fun lesson isn't it?...lol
--
Then it is LE lesson, we went out of the class. Cynthia took the opportunity to attack me or rather take revenge for what i did. LOL......she 'enlist' Bao Lin to help too.
Beatrice and Wei Ting said thank god i didn't choose them. HAHA, why would I? They did no harm towards me. :D

Oh yes, another interesting thing happened. Chris pinched cynthia's cheek. Good job. Gonna expect a nice show to watch with Chris and Cynthia fighting(it didn't happen...Zzzz..though, Cynthia kept grumbling about that after that. OMG.....)

Jaytii went nuts over me saying sth about chris young. Jaytii now used a low-pitch voice and say chris is two-and-a-half year-old child so can enter cinema without buying ticket.ZZZzzz....
(second girl to nag me, this time with such a voice that chills me down the spine..Brr.....)
--
Blah Blah..usual stuffs happen from LE to Chemistry...with us teasing chris and lai yin(ah, it has been re-born ;)
--
RECESS! Weee...okay, gosh, i forgot what happened during recess.

Okay i remembered, i filed Chinese file and tried to plot against chris using cynthia though it backfired(when it backfires, man, it really backfires...-.-)
In the end, cynthia tried to make use of chris to attack me(maybe as revenge for during GE LESSON?..hmm)
Oh well, i took her water bottle in revenge then her pencil case, she took my document file and pencil case. OH NO NOT THAT FILE! Gosh, I'm now at a disadvantage....but sadly, it's too late..i passed the water bottle to chris le. :p....

Well that didn't help much though.in end, chris, that clumsy brat, accidentally dropped the water bottle. as a result, cynthia threw my stuff to the ever dirtied floor. GRRR......damn chris.
--
Normal stuff happened til after maths
--
Mrs Sim wouldn't give me an extra two marks even though i got the answer right! Something about the order wrong...WTH?
--
CME lesson, i got moved to jaytii's seat. There very awkward cus there mostly gals so when Pei Si, my god-sis suggest i sit next to chris, i didn't hesitate.
(even though cynthia and bao lin are behind :o)
--
Peace, since cynthia and bao lin are chionging for Chinese compo, haha..i finished..LONG AGO...haha
--
Went back home, kind of worried if jaytii, lai yin and chris can submit the newspaper article reflection by today. *shrug* oh well......it's too late.
--
Hmm..HOME!

Not much happened except for emelia getting asked by a friend called barry to change her blogskin. And I have to help her, since me her brother's best friend. Oh well. not that i mind. Lol.

Took me some time to get a ideal image of what i want. Heehaw! it's done, go see, it's in my link below. Search for EMELIA TANG and c!
--
Mr Goh went online and mentioned sth abt our CCA being featured on the newsletter. Hmm..not a bad idea right?
--
Talked with Jaytii, Ziyu, Jing Ying on MSN.
--
Hmm..should be all for today. cya tmr? Let's hope ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment