Secret War Journal[26 Sept 2008]

Friday, September 26, 2008
26 September 2008
Today no PE because Ms pey didn't come!
Should see Wei Siang's reaction when he heard the news. Haha
He was like, "NOO!!!!!!" - Hands on face.

Want to know why? He spent almost an entire day yesterday on the PE Project. Poor fella.

NO? Man, you're cruel :p
--
Kk, i understand(lol, me going nuts)

Today Physics, Mr Goh very sad..haha

Visualizer spoil, and TA haven fix. Never mind cus Mr Goh brought his laptop. Then the moment he wanted to start his lesson...*Blackout*

LOL..dots..Mr Goh has a ,today super unlucky sia, face. Lol. Then he started talking about a life lesson about we Nan Chiau High Student too fussy about teachers la, always complain la. Hate Complain Kings and Queen. Meanwhile, the lights flickers on and off. (repeatedly blackouts..lol)

What Mr Goh says makes sense. I feel that sometimes Singaporeans indeed complain too much(me included, sad to say)
I think it's got to do with the environment. sometimes, our parents complain, so do we. Then some may have been influenced by peers who always complain.

I also found that Singaporeans are very critical about things. That is something that I do not understand. Oh well
--
During SS Lesson, Zi Jie got me into trouble(that brat, b******). I got scolded for nothing lor, but Justice was paid, cus Mr Rahim dragged his table off from my table(hurray!). I can feel that Mr Rahim is very tempted to turn over the table.(abit extreme, so i'm glad no violence happened).

Then that s***** Zi jie hor, don't want to listen to Mr Rahim's instructions, mad Mr Rahim more mad. I kept silent for the entire commotion so I was not really unaffected.

That Zi Jie hor, really deserve it in my opinion, cus he every time provoke teachers. During Maths lessons, he will act smart, even if he do not know he say he know. WTF!

Same for English and Social Studies.
--
Enough about him, not worth mentioning much in my blog.
--
Maths abit disappointing today because our class only completed 2 questions in two hours. So slow right?
Hiaz, so demoralized.
--
On the way home, met Hai Jin and Yi Cheng. Hai Jin started revising le! So pain and hardworking, no wonder he so good in his studies. I thinking i aiming for Top 10 and I every happy le. :D
--
Watched Anime

Azumanga Daioh

Super funny indeed, so go watch. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment