Secret War Journal[25 Sept 2008]

Thursday, September 25, 2008
25 September 2008
Woke up like a zombie ha-ha. Yesterday slept very late sia.
--
Today before school started, i saw Mrs Sim, she was like smiling at me. I was like what the?..(not normal reaction)
--
And Maths was our first period. Laugh out Loud![cus Mr Sim is our maths teacher].
--
P.E today!, got very scared yesterday because i thought that the project for P.E(which is dance=.=) was due today. Turns out that today we learning how to dance a certain social dance. Phew!

Today we learn something called crest-dance(couldn't remember the exact name, haha)

Anyway, it's like a circle dance and we're suppose to be split into groups of three. I group with Wei Siang and chris(big mistake, i realize..lol)

We started spinning around, tapping our legs. But chris go increase our group's tempo. I start going dizzy and giddy. My head.....

Then to make things worse,.....

:p before we go to that part. Let me explain to some stuff first: After the spinning and tapping of our feet, the middle one(me) will have to tell the other two to break up and do a londen bridge formation with me at the center.

But to where I was, the moment we go into the londen bridge formation, chris turns into some mad dog and start to run around me, with me spinning along with him.
--
So in the end, i very dizzy and almost got very dizzy. Was complaining to cynthia and bao lin then they attacked me. Amazingly, i still can dodge even with my dizziness. LOL......
--
English, haha today cvery funny.

We were revising for the EOY and she gave us a speech practice and we frogot the format le. So she start refreshing 'our memory'. LOL! Wasted the entire period tlaking about it. Dun need to write! But somehow i feel that only i realize it. LOL!

Anyway, at the end of the lesson, I reminded Ms lim to sign the log book. Then she like suan me( or maybe chris):

Ms Lim: Wa, since when you become Chairman?
Leroy: Err....
Chris: See, Darren go behind and slack.
Leroy: lol? anyway. You're the vice-chairman
Chris: Told you that you will regret choosing me chairman.
Ms Lim: The class chose you...
Leroy: And you're the vice-chairman, not chairman...lol
--
|
|
|
--
Baked bread again. Mmm...wonder will it be my third consecutive success? Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment