Secret War Journal[22 Sept 2008]

Monday, September 22, 2008
22 September 2008
Wa Overslept today, must be cus i slept late yesterday. Didn't even bother to put down my hair as i rushed to school, later got suan for my messy hair...lol...==
--
Physic Test today, didn't manage to revise much.:
  1. The moment, i reach classroom, got spotted by wei ting and cynthia. Wei Ting snatched my Physic TB straight away(AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)
  2. Then she passed to cynthia(double AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  3. Zzzz didn't manage to revise much but thank god natalie and cynthia got test me some Qs.
  4. Then lessons like crazy, dun even have time to revise lor!
  5. CRY!
Luckily, the test is relatively easy but i got one Careless!!!!!!!!

CRY!!!!!!!!!

*Emo in one corner*
--
Maths test got back, got 39/40, one careless also! Wa cry sia......
--
Oh that reminds me, today got lots of injury from both the living and the unliving.(lol?)

Early in the morning, in my haste, my leg hit the wall, ouch, my toes.(sworn i heard the "crack" sound)

Then cynthia, bao lin step on my leg.(MY SHOE! .T.T)

At the end of school, injury on left, right leg and right hand. And my right hand got green colouring O.o(u noe, someone drew it with my green pen, dun even noe she return already or not) =.= lol

One word: OUCH.....

Cruel day for a Monday, Garfield was kidding when he said he hate Monday..........
--
today, my class got 7 blackouts in three hours. Not that i really mind, my seat was breezy. :D
--
Changed Emelia's blogskin again. She got blog too. OMG, she went to Kukup too!(along with John of cus ;)
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment