Secret War Journal[19 Sept 2008]

Friday, September 19, 2008
19 September 2008
Great day? Maybe...haha
--
I think the most funny thing that happened today was hunger madness!!!(wtf!?) HAHAHAHA....
--
Before that, let talk about the tests i took today...
--
SS Test
--
I think i may fail this test. Cry......i think cynthia will have higher marks than me. IN SS! OMG!!!

Cry....so sad, need to choing my SS sia...T.T

darren and natalie seems to have studied alot for this. Sure lose them one lor.. No hope......
--
Chem Test
--
Got confidence.

Must thank Cynthia sia, thank god she got test me for Nitrate or else i didn't even noe i 'bei' wrong one sia.

Wohoo!
--
Mrs Sim haven mark finish the maths test, wonder how i fared though.....
--
I tell you ah, chris very good at provoking people. Chris, Cynthia, and I went to canteen to eat after physics.

Then I first finish, followed by cynthia. And that chris still drinking soup, hardly started eating his lunch(=.=). End up Cynthia and I staring at him. He knows that then he eat even slower(Strangle chris doll)

End up , cynthia and I got 'hunger madness' and we go very 'high' for no reason and talked stuffs to kill time.
Then beatrice came, cynthia (still high) waved at beatrice like crazy...lol?

Thank god beatrice come, cus finally chris ate finish. Then I went for CCA while cynthia went home. Chris, he....nvm.(dun feel like talking abt him...)
--
Then played com with John. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment