Secret war Journal[28 Sept 2008]

Sunday, September 28, 2008
28 September 2008
Today woke up early. Yep, that is because my father woke me up. Zzzz =.=

But anyway, he promised me chicken rice(me favourite food!) and I stood up.(so easy to bribe me right? :D )

Breakfast, we had porridge which i cook one(dun ask how even if the porridge was cooked when I woke up)

Feel a Sense of achievement and I have stopped baking bread for the weekend le. Lol, just found out that I have been fixing breakfast for the family recently.

Feel very motivated today. Went to do maths early in the morning while my parents went to prepare the stuff needed for an family outing. (ok, not exactly an outing but market visit..haha)
--
My Father then went for a haircut and got suaned by my mother(HAIR STILL SO LONG! HAH...)

My Family so lame...lol..I got suaned for my hair too. LoL
--
Went to Kovan cus that's where the market we want to go. We intend to eat chicken rice first but then hor, my father SUPER Slow, can't find a parking slot for the car(okay, can't blame him)
--
When waiting, Keller saw me. He was with his father. funny pair. lol
--
My mother got fed up. we went to the market first(*sigh*)

oh well. One fella suan me, GRRR.....i only accept suans from friends. For strangers, i will probably declare war on you for this lifetime. So what you sell meat! They're other stalls selling the same thing as you! Some even cheaper than yours. Don't even know how to get customers. Oh well, I'm not buying from you :p.

Or maybe I was in a foul mood because I got delayed eating chicken rice. LOL.

After awhile, my father met up with us.(FINALLY). Yay, I went to order chicken rice for the family.
--
One chicken with 7 plates of rice. haha. Everybody like staring. Wa, my sister and I eat so much(cus only we two were present when I ordered). In total, it cost $20.80. Mmmm...who cares, father sponsor.
--
Parents and my younger bro met up with us. Then we started eating.

After awhile, I noticed that our family eat very unglam. lol. younger bro dirtied the entire table, younger sis dropped like two forks. I eat like three days never eat a single piece of food. HAHA...lol
--
After that I took a bus home cus I wanted to maths and my parents got business to attend to(boring stuff, rather do work).
--
Lookie at the time! need do work. Cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment