Secret War Journal[20~21 Sept 2008]

Sunday, September 21, 2008
20 September 2008
Did you realize that the previous post was relatively short? If yes, glad you noticed. Cus I now almost time. So this post may be short too.
--
Went out to buy fish stuff today. Had to go all the way to Hougang Green Shopping Mall. Wa sianz, some more, no direct transport. Have to walk to my school first before can take bus 161 to Hougang Green Shopping Mall.

Did I mention that Bus 161 also goes to our national mental hospital? Thought not ;)
Anyway, just realized that bus 161 also goes to punggol, can use this bus to my aunt's house though i got nearer bus stops with faster buses to her house. LOL
--
Got myself sort of lost in Hougang, thank god i alighted the bus in the correct place. I love my street directory sia! LOL......
Have I mentioned that I hate hougang? Second time getting lost.(though this time not so serious)

Four years ago, I went to hougang, i even carried my street directory! Still get lost =.= In the end, i found a bus stop(AT LAST!). And i went home. haha.....never found the place that I wanted to go, so yeah. Me and my stalking skills(*slap face*).lol
--
Anyway, i reached Hougang Green Shopping Mall and found that that the air pump i wanted to buy is sold out (AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WASTE MY TIME!) =.=

Went back home......
--
Went to grandmother's house. Play lamed stuff with cousins =)
--
21 September 2008
Went to library and ate Mac's(my $$ T.T)
--
Stayed at home for the rest of the days.
--
John called me and we started talking haha. Emelia was practicing for Oral and so i listened. Quite a fun day in end =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment