Secret War Journal[18 Jun 2009]

Thursday, June 18, 2009
Yeah, this is a super outdated post but nevertheless, this day is kind of important to me so I guess I should not leave it.

Now, why is this day so important that I can't just ignore this post and move on with my current life? Beats me, until my father told me, that is.

Now look at the date: 18 Jun. For those who know well enough, this date has no significant meaning in my life. Okay, apart from the fact that it is one day after my birthday.

Nothing right? Sorry, just trying to make sure we're on the same page.

Now we can move onto what exactly IS going on here. ^^ (that's right, I was just fooling around, to a certain extent)
--
Mother's Death Anniversary 2009
Hee hee, got a shock of your life yet? Yep, today is supposedly the Death Anniversary of my late mother. But *WAIT!*, didn't my mother died on my younger sister's birthday? And today is certainly not my younger sister's birthday.

So what in the world is going on here?
Haha, fear not, you have gone nuts and I'm still in every bit sane. I'm sure there is a logical answer to this. (:

The logic behind the answer is so simple that you should had laughed your head off this. Today IS my late mother's death anniversary, on the lunar calender. Now, I bet you hadn't thought of that, right? It is expected for Chinese to use their own calender to commemorate its special days. (I hope I used the right vocabulary)

So, here I am, waking up early in the morning and boarded a bus with my dad to meet my grandmother before paying respect to my late mother.

The temple was very empty today(today's a weekday). During the journey to the temple, I stained my shorts with curry. =.=
Upon reaching the temple, the first I did was to wash my shorts. LOL! Unfortunately, I was unable to wash off the stain, if not lighten it.
As of posting, the stain remains....

Aside that, my father had to meet my mother somewhere else, so he left grandmother and I to go back grandmother's house by taxi. After which, I went home by bus.

The bus was a long trip. Bus "80" is always fast when heading towards harbourfront but slow when going towards home. I'm not sure if this is something to do with mentality but I waited for 1 hour just for that one bus to appear.

Which is why I'm glad I brought a book along to entertain me.

Actually I brought along my PSP too but it went flat during the trip to my Grandmother's house. I think I forgot to re-charge. =.=

God, I miss my mum. Hahas. Anyway, I got school tomorrow and it's late now. So I will end it here. So sorry for not elaborating much, there wasn't time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment