Secret War Journal[15 Jun 2009]

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Okay, so I'm posting on 16 Jun but hey I reached home late!
--
Outing @ SAFRA @ Tampines
Hahas, anyway, I went to SAFRA @ Tampines on 15 Jun to have a great time (hey, I'm speaking the truth :p)

Let's be honest here, the planning process was a tedious one. The location was hard to find - One that is near a cinema, near Bowling facilities, gaming, and food - and I'm glad we went to SAFRA @ Tampines (even though we never went to play bowling in the end)

For this gathering, Johnston, Marcus, Trevor, Keller(only for Lunch and Boardgames), and I were present.

Emelia did not attend because she only wanted to go Jurong to swim(which is too far for us to go, it's like on the other end of the Island!, so sorry!)
--
We played some computer games until Lunch(waiting for Trevor though we played with him for an hour)
--
Though going to Mindscafe was not the original plan, we went there for lunch and played until 6pm.
--
Played@Minscafe
We did several stuff, all of which are boardgames(duh?)
Settlers of Canan
First up(which we have to thank Mr.Goh), we played "Settler of Canan" which was introduced to me by Mr.Goh. Since keller had not arrived, we were all involved in this game but sadly Marcus(being the only one clueless on how to play), soon left the game after got fed up by how complicated the game is. (We don't blame you)

Winner of Game: Trevor (I was going to win next turn! T.T lols)
I'm the Boss
We never this game before, so based on my first-time playing this game, I will say this game is very intense, confusing, and really a cut-throat game(as it claims)

It's a game of making deals with other players and with Keller around(who propose that he represent some of us and wants no money), it's hard to even secure a profitable deal.

Well, this changed at late-game when I started to represent everyone and I get all the money ^^
Winner of Game: Me ^^
Game of Life
Our last game was this, but unfortunately, this game was not never finish as Keller had to go for Tuition and thus, there was no winner. The suspected winner should be Keller since he had the most 'Life' cards. However, I had the most amount of cash on hand at that moment though there is a chance of me losing all of that.
--
The Unexpected
Marcus ordered a slice of Birthday cake for me. I'm so touched! Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! No one did that for me before, I'm so happy! I have such great friends! ^^

So many people remembered my birthday despite me not even mentioning much. I feel good though I don't why. Hahas. But nevertheless, thank you all for wishing my Happy Birthday (albeit early ^^)

Tomorrow, I will be going out once more. This time it will be with my classmates for my secondary school. Probably tell you more tomorrow since today's topic is not about tomorrow but today! (15 Jun, to be exact)
--
He's da man
Then we went back to play Computer games for half an hour before sending Marcus off because he needs to be back early to prepare for tomorrow's camp.

Which would be fair to him only if I give him some limelight in my post ;)

Initially, he was supposed to leave by 7pm to attend his grandparent's anniversary. He arrived at our planned meeting place wearing more formal than expected (or over-dressed)

He looked like a businessman! Especially his shoes, the kind of shoes that working man wear for work. Office shoes. Hmm..very formal. Just missing the blazer. :p

Okay, we should not tease you anymore (opps?)
--
la Movie Expressio
Next up, the remaining few of us(John, Trevor and I) went to Tampines Mall to catch a movie!

Upon reaching the cinema, (at 6.30), we decided on the spot to watch "Land of the Lost" which starts at 6:30PM. Imagine the rush we had, buying popcorn(which funnily was our dinner that night) and entered the Theatre.

But hey, it was worth it. The movie was nice. I enjoyed it. It's funny oh right. ^^

I'm not sure if I should spoil it but I guess I could say this much:

The movie is a comedy that centres around a scientist who have invented a machine that can open a portal to an alternative dimension that is called the "Land of the Lost"(ah duh?) Together with his friends, they must find a way to return home(saving it along as well)"
Yeah, that should be pretty much the plot for the movie.
--
After the movie, we all got drained and returned home.

And that's when I realised that I forgot to pass Marcus the bookshop "TIMES" vouchers (So sorry! I forgot!) I feel so ashamed.

I'm not going to talk what happened when I reach home, it's not exactly a joyful thing but the trip on the bus I was half-freaked, I was very afraid I took the wrong bus. Hahas, overall, I'm glad that I returned home without any unexpected events. ^^
--
With that...

Until next time pals! See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment