Secret War Journal[17 Jun 2009]

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
With this post, I'm officially 16 years old! ^^

Man, I feel old already. Hahas!

Before I start off this super-long post (with no pictures, no groans please), I would like to thank a few people who wished me a "Happy Birthday!"

Hmm...Wonder how to thank you guys in orderly manner..let's try something that no one presented before! ^^

I would like to thank(May be in chronological order, I try):
  1. Johnston Tang (Ever the Best friend ^^)
  2. Marcus Tan (For your thoughtfulness and your slice of birthday cake which I did not foresee it coming! hahas)
  3. Trevor
  4. Keller Goh
  5. Clarice Chua (for wishing me happy birthday the day before the great day)
  6. Jing Ting AKA Jaytii (for being the first to wish me happy birthday using an audio file *lols*)
  7. Aunt Michelle (for her awesome present! and still remembering my birthday! ^^)
  8. My Father(for wishing me happy birthday near midnight :p)
  9. Shawn Lim(for being the first to wish me happy birthday today)
  10. Frank Heuckeroth(for bothering to wish me happy birthday, a great guy you are ^^)
  11. Pei Si(my god-sister, thank you for sending an virtual cake. hahas)
  12. Michelle Tan
  13. Joey Tan
  14. Alexia Lee (So sorry for not wishing you happy birthday on 16 Jun! I was not aware that that was your birthday!)
  15. Siew Yan (And for calling me geek? hahas)
  16. Travis (my CCA Junior, thank you!)
  17. SockYii(my CCA Junior, thank you!)
  18. Khong Yew(my CCA Junior, thank you!)
  19. Yan Zhi (for trusting me with one of your secret ;)
  20. Guan Hui (For coming on Wednesday, I hope you would like your b'day present as well!)
  21. Lai Yin(thank you for ur present, still have no idea what's that though. Haha! Hope you like my present ^^)
  22. Vanessa Lim
  23. Christopher Lim (Why do you want pens for presents? O.o Anyway, hope you like it)
  24. Bernice Teo(thanks for wishing me getting fatter =.= hahs)
  25. Angeline(lol, thanks for calling me the "best technical guy" you know.)
  26. Yuki(my cousin! Thank you!)
♡♡♡THANK YOU!!!♡♡♡
--
You guys made my 16th Birthday so special! It's been so long since so many people wished me "Happy Birthday" hahas.
--
Now..to the highlight of today's post! ^^
My Birthday(BASH?)
Woke up and used my computer immediately, I just realised that I had not checked my mail. Some bad habit of mine. :p

Turned out it was not a bad decision, I have received quite a number of "Happy Birthday" Greetings. Hahas.
Sad to say, I got caught up with using the computer and forgotten to trim my fingernails(it's not trimmed) and I went out with long fingernails! Ga! The horror. Have I ever told you how I hate having long nails? They give me the creeps. Funnily, I don't feel that way when I see long nails on other people.

Back on track, I called Lai Yin to confirm details of today's gathering. Later on, Aunt Michelle went online and we discussed on the meeting place so that she can pass me presents as well meet up. Come to think of it, I had not seen her for close to a year(now was it?)

Left Home @ 11:19AM
--
The journey begins(like always ^^)...
--
First to arrive at Popular Store(1st Checkpoint), though Jaytii and Christopher are already at Library(at this time).
Vanessa Arrived. We waited for Lai Yin, meanwhile we chatted. (About random stuff? Quite foggy about the details)
Lai Yin came running(she needed my popular card to buy her album)
Yeah, Vanessa and I pretty much rolled our eyes(oh right)

To make things even funny, Lai Yin used just coins to pay! Imagine SGD$11+ worth of coins passed to cashier!
We joked with the Cashier(a friendly one, of course) and the cashier replied that next time if Lai Yin does that again, she will need to pay additional service charge. LOLs!
--
Hide~&~Seek!(well, sort of)
After the purchasing the album, we went to the library to look for Jaytii and Christopher. Surprisingly, they were not there. We came out puzzled. After staring at the crowds below(we were at 4th Floor), Vanessa spotted them at the flower shop and so we go!

And guess, what. They're gone(once more). Once more, we scanned the crowds until Lai Yin got fed up and called Jaytii for her whereabouts.

And that Lai Yin(very smart of her) took the lead without telling us where they were. And the amazing thing is that she led us to the wrong place, with Vanessa and I finding(or spotting) them earlier than Lai Yin. Life is so strange, isn't it?
--
He Up-ed, unnoticed, bought, appeared.
We finally met up with Jaytii and Chris at the Kiddy Palace. That's when I realised that Jaytii was wearing a skirt. (I thought she hated skirts and dresses?)
Christopher was very curious on our reaction on Jatii wearing skirt(a mini-skirt too =.=)

Apparently, Vanessa and Lai Yin did not notice. Well for my case, I don't have much reaction. Maybe I gave a semi-confused face. Yeah. Anyway, they explained to me why Jaytii wore mini-skirts. Lai Yin tricked Jaytii into agreeing to both wear skirts but Lai Yin backed up at the last moment but Jaytii wasn't aware of that so yeah we have this situation. LOLs.

Next person to meet up would be Yan Zhi, who would be going to Value$ Shop. We waited for him at the Escalator. We end up chatting until he appeared. With a drink, and he came from the Value$ Shop. I was like, "Since you came? I did not see you coming up!" Yan Zhi's reply was that he saw all of us chatting happily so he sneaked past us and bought himself a drink first. LOL!

How did we miss such a tall person is beyond me.
--
The AWESOME Present!
The last person to meet now would be Guan Hui. Going down, it's time to meet up with Aunt Michelle. We had agreed to meet MOS Burger because I did not know what was "Ya Kun"(now I know it's the Kaya Toast but that's too late right?)

Guess what? I got a Ipod Nano from her! How cool is that? I'm so happy of that present! ^^
But I will not dare to bring it out of my house(for the time being) after what happened to my PSP while outside. THE LCD SCREEN CRAcKED! It's like "how did this even happen?". Yeah, amazing.

But the Ipod is really cool, I like the click wheel, though it took me half-an-hour to figure it out how it works. (Prior to this, I have no idea how to navigate in there)
Boy, it was fun experience. Hahas.
--
Food Fest(for me anyway)
We met up with Guan Hui at the MRT station and went to Plaza Singapura for movies. But before that I want lunch! So Lai Yin, Guan Hui, Jaytii, Vanessa, and I went for lunch. Leaving Chris and Yan Zhi to their...whatever thing. Yeah.

I ate quite a lot. ^^ To my heart's content ^^

Not to mention the popcorns and drinks that I will enjoy later at the cinemas.
--
(not so)Movie Review
We had decided to watch the movie "Night in the Museum II". Johnston had recommended me to watch this movie and I'm so glad I did!

What I did not like is that they introduced too much characters but the jokes are good and so is the plot. So readers, if you have not watched this movie yet, go on now and watch at your nearest cinema!
--
(Okay, I'm trying to cut short the post)
After the movie, Yan Zhi went to a dentist while the rest of us ate Fish & Chips at a restuaurant. I did not eat anything there(and wise choice too) because I was very full from the Popcorns and stuff.

Turns out that the food there isn't very nice. Oh well. After this, Vanessa went home. We went to TIMES Bookshop where I get Lai Yin's, Guan Hui's, & Chris' Presents.

I always like to give them free reins to buy what they like.

Budget: SGD$100(I got the vouchers already ;)
What they got:
  • Chris -> 3 Pens (What got into him? Maybe he like pens. Actually he wanted Manga...)
  • Lai Yin -> A guide book on learning Piano
  • Guan Hui -> Undecided. Bought nothing. Saved up the SGD$50 until next time. When she decided, of course. ^^
Amazing how little a SGD$50 can buy in that bookshop. Then again, we always knew books are expensive. ^^
--
Then it's time for dinner! Lai Yin and Guan Hui went home with Yan Zhi(he joined us again), Jaytii, Chris, and I going to Kovan for dinner. Actually only Yan Zhi and I ate dinner.(Jayti and Chris got sick of food after the fish and chips...)

Then I went home while they went off to a park.
--
Epilogue
And ta-da! I'm done with this post. I'm sorry if I cut short severely for the bottom portion of the post(though I think you guys are cheering for that ^^) but my fingers are hurting from the massive typing(or I was afraid your eyes would die of boredom.. hahas :p)

Tomorrow would be a semi-eventful day for me. Would tell you tomorrow!(if my fingers recovers...:p)

~Distants cries of "At last!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment