Secret War Journal[4 April 2009]

Saturday, April 4, 2009
Pre-Post Message:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOHN!!! =]
Yep, you guessed right(if you even made an effort to)!

Today, 4th April, is my best friend's, Johnston's, Birthday!!!

Let us all sing 'Happy Birthday to you' song to him! :)

Now he can watch NC-16 Movies. LOLS.

Well, it's been a long week and it took me longer than expected to cover that Sport's Day Post. So I have quite a few pictures to show you guys. :D

First up! I just received a letter confirming my change of address!
Letter of Confirmation
Yet the funny thing is that they're still sending me letters to my old address. (LOLS)
My father says maybe the information have not been updated yet in the systems. But who knows? Hahas.

Next up, during this week's CCA, my teacher-in-charge gave us back some way, way overdue certificates that we should have received long ago.

Here's the overdue certificates:
Certificate of AttendanceNIC 2007 Certificate
See the year stated in the certificate? It's 2 years ago already. Haiz...

But aside all this, I wish I could take back my trophies and store in some cabinet at home and admire it. Hahas, impossible.

Meanwhile, my school recently invited a speaker to talk about how should we manage our emotions.

Here are some extracts of activities we did(taken from the handout):
Cover
Emotion Analysis Test
About MeAbout Me Pg2
Results: One Common Hit - Me being funny =]


And finally, here's a guide on how to relax if you feel sad or just plain Stressed!
Guide in Relaxing One Self

Right! I cleared all the pictures!

I have great news, I scored first in class(draw with Jie Sheng, the Maths Pro) for my AMaths Test on Maxima and Minima Problems.

I feel so happy, I can actually be on par with Jie Sheng. LOLS!

Sadly, today's EMATHS test on Vectors and Practical Maths, I do not have that much confidence. Even Jie Sheng claimed that he lost 10+ marks due to some careless mistakes.

Hmm..hopefully, I can get distinction for that test. =]
(nay, not aiming for top, I'm weak at vectors)

Lastly, I conclude that this week had been a oral week for me.

I cleared my "Chinese Newspaper Reflection Presentation" on 2nd April, "O" Levels Chinese Mock Oral Examination on 1st April(no, not some April's Fools prank) and English Oral on 3 April.

Wow, just plain wow.

My "O" Levels Chinese Mock Oral Examination was a total disaster. The teacher actually stopped me when I read the passage at the third quarter. I mean this is the first time I got stopped by a teacher during an Oral Examination. Oh my god!
It's just a bad omen. He then went on to conversation section and asked me a question about Singaporeans migrating to foreign country.
But the problem was, he used some difficult words that I was stunned.(no idea what he was asking...)
In the end, I took a gamble and got correct. Phew, thank god he really was asking about Singaporeans migrating or else, I'm toasted.

On the next day was my "Chinese Newspaper Reflection Presentation". I got 15/20. I'm so happy!
I got a few words pronounced wrong here and there but getting 15 marks is an achievement for me. I'm a weak Chinese student and I got distinction! Yay!

P.S to Wei Siang: Hah I won you! You got only 14.5. Didn't really expected I would won you though. Miracle....

Finally, English Oral was better. Ms Tan said I just have to avoid using Singlish sometimes. (used Singlish in the middle of the conversation without realising it. :p)

Ms Tan's hearing and memory is really good, she can remember what I said and can even assess what went wrong. Thanks, Ms tan! :D
Her advice are really enlightening so I should cut down on Singlish. Hahas, maybe that well help in improving my Chinese as well. Yay!

Now to (perhaps)most interesting event of this week --> April's Fools Day!

Seriously, my class was really funny. We played a prank on Mr Goh and Mrs Sim! =]

We turned our tables and chairs to facing the window, forcing them to teach outside of the classrooms. Hahas.

Mr Goh got the pictures of us doing that but he had not passed to me.(he said he will pass to me through bluetooth but he did not =.=)

Oh well, I don't know when you guys would ever see it. (maybe never :o)

So this week have been eventful. Yeah.

P.S: Johnston and I are looking for anyone who is free during the December Holidays(after "O" Levels) and are willing to be actors because we are intending to make a video/movie. Any one interested please go http://jj.nchs-icc.com/saga/employf.pdf

Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment