Secret War Journal[16 April 2009]

Thursday, April 16, 2009
Emelia's Guzheng Ensemble Performance @ Esplanade
Hiya guys! Notice that this week's post is a bit early? This is because tomorrow, my school have no lessons, so I have another long weekend to rest! Cheers!

Okay, back to the main point.

Today, I attended Emelia's Guzheng Ensemble Performance @ Esplanade, along with John and their father.

John and I met at City Hall Station @ around 6.30pm. We chatted on the net until 5.44pm and I was amazed I can reach City Hall so fast. Hahas!
Then we met John's father at the Esplanade.

7.00pm -> No sign of Emelia. Though the Guzheng were arranged and people were gathering.

Since we had not had dinner, we went loitering around the building for some nice food. But seriously, we know that in 15 minutes, we can't do much. So we went back to watch the performance with empty stomach. (See Emelia? We so noble! lols)

The performance was nice and lively! I think the microphones need not be there at all, it's loud enough. =]
John's father is very pro! He can keep his hands steady while recording the performance throughout the performance!

Wonder if I will get my hands on it and show you guys! =]

After the performance, Emelia took some pictures with her friends before she have to go back to prepare for the second performance while we headed for dinner.

Our plan was to eat finish in 25 minutes but...

Let's see, we decided to eat Fish & Chips while John's father ordered laksa.
We went to this restaurant called "Sour Puss".
Hopefully, the food is not to sour! hahas!

Turns out that the carrot was too sweet instead!!!
Ironic, huh? LOLs!!!

We also had satay as side order.

In the end, we took around 1 hour to eat. Missed the second performance by Emelia totally.

Oh well, here's a funny thing:

It turns out that eating at that restaurant allows us to have a free goodie bag.
John's father went on ahead to watch Emelia's performance while giving us the task to redeem the gift from the shop.

But we can't, the salesperson said only a female can redeem it(WTH!?).
John and I was like, "okay....."
But we said thanks anyway.
(They say got CCTV watching so cannot pass to males cus will get caught..-.-)

Went back to his dad who then asked Emelia(after end of her performance) to collect the gift.

Turns out the gift is some girl magazine(and other stuffs).

=.=

Their father say the gift was not goodie bag. More like trash bag. (We call it 'badie bag'!) Hahas!

After that, we took photos together in front of the stage and talking about stuffs.

finally, we went to fetch their mother and I bade farewell and went home.

Then when I reach home and switch on my computer, I received this message:
(4/16/2009 8:56:56 PM) Cynthia: change ur pm
(4/16/2009 8:57:02 PM) Cynthia: u...
(4/16/2009 8:57:06 PM) Cynthia: ||
(4/16/2009 8:57:34 PM) Cynthia: siew mai came to ask me about it u noe!!
But I was offline during that time, some offline message left to me. LOLs! Anyway, I have no idea what caused the fuss but I changed my pm in MSN nonetheless.

That should be all for today. Goodnight!

P.S: Pictures should be available once Emelia has them. Video-wise, not sure =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment