Secret War Journal[12 April 2009]

Sunday, April 12, 2009
Ah, HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!

It is good to be alive. Several things happened over this week, hopefully I can talk all about them. Hahas.


Should we start with the most eventful(the one that I feel it is) one?

Alright, some background information:
Last Sunday, my family and my extended family went to pay our respects to our late family members as it was 'qingming' festival. That day was a gloomy day, with dark clouds and all. Before we knew it, there was a heavy downpour and we were drenched from head to toe.
And guess what? On Monday, I was hit with bad flu. Ouch! I have no idea how many pieces of tissue paper had I used that day alone. LOLS!

Well anyway, that's just the beginning. After school, I was really tired and went for an afternoon nap. Ate dinner and went back to bed.

The last thing I wanted was chest pain. In the middle of the night, I woke up with chest pain. I ended up spending one hour at night trying to alleviate the pain before I fell asleep again(or lost consciousness).

During the period of time when I felt pain, I seriously thought this was it, I'm near death or something. Call me dumb but I was like whispering, "I'm too young to die".

Guess that worked. LOLs.

Thinking back, I think it might be the over-sneezing that made my chest hurts(my lungs over-worked?)

Hopefully so. It better not be some undetected disease or something.


Luckily, the days after that, I felt better and better! :D
So I guess all is well now(..for now?)

Though I have sore throat now. grr...-.-

This week, we have an long weekend! Isn't that great? Sad to say, I spent most of the time sleeping. Been really tired lately due to long period of insufficient sleep for the past few months.

So I feel more refreshed now! Yay! Rejoice! Hahas.. ;)

But hey! I'm not some sleeping pig that sleep the whole day long. I did homework, little housework(opps? Tehee) and played some games!

Recently, John and I went back to playing OpenTTD, a transport tycoon simulation game.

John's now a better player than me ;)
[C'mon! Admit you're owning..hahas]

Back to my school life, I had a English Situational Test recently, I hope I did well for it. This is because I'm now concentrating on improving my English and Chemistry to improve me L1R5. ;)

Yep! Let's all work hard to go to the same school(and a good one as well..hahas)

Tomorrow is my Social Studies Test. It seems challenging, one big chunk of contents packed into one chapter. Haiz...

Not to mention Maths Test in the coming Saturday. Secondary 4 life is just about tests and examinations. Haiz...

I really hope that we can watch some movies during the June Holidays. Really need to release some steam. Hahas.

On a side note, Bao Lin and Cynthia seems to be getting easily provoked(or maybe it is just me) recently, maybe they're stressed as well..hahas)

Not to mention the fact that, they got angry because someone cut their queue during lunch time and that dish sorta went out of stock because that guy bought the last one. LOLs? Really laughable. Okay, that was unkind.

Right some advertising time!

Watch this anime series called "Pandora Hearts"!!!

It's airing now and I think it's nice!!! GoGo! don't hesitate!

LOLs...okay, won't force you guys. Guess most of you guys just like to watch "Naruto" :p

That should be all, bye!

P.S: Marcus!!! You did not call me as planned. LOLs!

Footnote to all: This place is not getting that secretive anymore, it's getting public attention by Search Engines, I actually saw the link to here(which in the past, impossible). Is this a bad sign? Maybe not ;P

~ ADDITIONAL CONTENT -12/4/2009- ~

Ah! Sorry for bulging in to this post again, I forgot to talk about something interesting that Jaytii thought of recently...

On Thursday, the before Good Friday, Chris, Jaytii, Lai Yin and I went to Compass Point for Lunch.
On the way, we met Wei Ting and Bao Lin, who also are going for lunch.
We saw a classmate from a distance, but that's not the main point.

Anyway, we decided to have lunch together at the food court. Jaytii started calling Wei Ting her 'exotic leader' and we started to have ideas.

And so the idea of 'WeiTinglism' is born.

Info(this is for fun only):
  1. Government: Dictatorship
  2. Leader: Wei Ting AKA Waiting
  3. 2nd-in-command: Jaytii AKA Wasted
  4. Members:
    1. Bao Lin AKA Wei Lin
    2. Christopher AKA wo shi lying de Wei Yi
    3. Me
And thus if you can make sentence with some of the nicks: I am Waiting to be wasted. :P.

Okay, that's it for now before Jaytii started brainwashing us. HAHAs :p

~ END ADD ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment