Secret War Journal[25 April 2009]

Saturday, April 25, 2009
I was supposed to start this week's post with a happy tone. Guess my father totally ruined it for me.
Since I don't want to make myself even more angry and indirectly make your guys shake your heads after knowing how stupidity can be so easily be found, let us move on to my intended topic.
:D

The Return of our Childhood when we were in Kovan...
A lame topic yeah..

I still can't believe I spent hours this afternoon playing in a playground. I don't know why myself.

Today, we had a mass lecture in school about common mistakes committed by Singaporeans during exams. (which prior to that someone made his first stupid thing for today at home)

I told my parents that I am not coming back to lunch(a wise move considering the stupidity of someone in the house)

So I tagged along with Yan Zhi, Jaytii, and Lai Yin to eat lunch together.

Christopher did not join us as his parents demanded him to return home.(well sort of)
Jie Sheng followed us to the MRT station though he was kind of quiet throughout the walk.

Which reminds me: What's with today? Some gloomy day?

Whatever the case, I don't want to care. We reached Compass Point and we still could not decide on what to eat and it took us around 1~2 hours to finally go to Kovan and eat some chicken rice(which Yan Zhi said was nice :)

On the way to board the train, I saw Mr.Goh. Actually he saw me first. I was like, "Why is that fellow staring at me, and closing to smiling???" Then I noticed that his hand was bandaged. Then realisation sat in, he is Mr Goh!!! OMG! His face is totally different since his hairstyle is unlike his in school. Even Yan Zhi, jaytii, Lai Yin can't recognise him until I was waving like some madman. Yan Zhi was wondering who I was waving to and look at Mr Goh, and thought he was his uncle! LOLs? Jaytii and Lai Yin was totally clueless until Yan Zhi told them. Hahas.

We ate Chicken Rice at some park. There, we conclude that the environment(setting) is very romantic, being serene and falling leaves and all.

Then we started being childish and played See-saw and Swings. Yeah, unbelievable.

Oh and there was an cat encounter while we settled down to eat lunch.

Fooled around for around 3 hours before we went home.

And guess what, I discovered something interesting!

Jaytii and Yan Zhi were classmates during Kindergarten! They're classmates during Secondary School and now schoolmates! Is this just wow or what?

And, and their primary school was just next to each other. Double WOW!!!

Very coincidental right? I wish something like that could happen to me. Haiz....lols...

Oh well, this post is sort of short simply because I'm tired, pressed for time.

So in short...

I had several tests this week:
  1. Maths Test
  2. Chemistry Test
  3. Geography Test
  4. Nafa (Physical) Test
And next week I have Physics Test.

Oh dear...Need to study like some maniac now. Until next time then. Haiz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment