Time to say Goodbye

Sunday, October 11, 2009
Secret War Journal[11 October 2009]
Thanks to my upcoming national examinations, I'm not going to use computer anymore.

Which means that I will not be blogging until 14 November 2009.

Yes, sad.

But it is necessary.

Good luck to all taking national examinations this year! (and that includes me :P)

Secret War Journal[18 October 2009]
So I shouldn't be using computer now. Opps?

Anyway, I'm just transferring music into my handphone. While waiting, can't I just update my blog? (please don't say I can't)

Anyway, I went to Grandmother's house yesterday. Woots!

It's been a long time(two weeks since I got sick)

Finally got back my Social Studies Textbook! Woots!
To Tze Yui: Thank you! Will return textbook as soon as the examinations end! =]

Okay, going back to revision. Until next time(most probably 13 November, huh?)

Miss the warmth

Missing you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment