Nerve Wrecking

Saturday, October 24, 2009
Secret War Journal[24 October 2009]
Today, as I was reading the newspaper, I came across this article. (Kind of accurate for me? LOLs...)

This article helps you to identity the type of problems that are currently worrying you. Feel free to try. =]

Worry Check
To readers who cannot understand Chinese: Sorry, I'm not good at translating. (Believe me, you should not let me try.)

What's your answer? Mine is D. I'm not sure why I chose D but the other options just sound bad to me. :o

Anyway, if you're done, go check what your chosen answer means. :D


Don't cheat, choose an asnwer first! >=D


Worry Check
Accurate for you? I hope so (because mine is. :o)

Things get freaky for me when I read this(help check mine, I'm Gemini):
Astrology Report

My astrology sign also talks about my emotions. To have two of them to refer to the same thing on the same day is really scary for me. (Are these so accurate?!)

Wow. Never knew they could read human minds so well. Maybe I should take more notice of those in the future. Hee...
Yep! I sort of calmed down after yesterday.

I guess the posting and listening to music helped to soothe my nerves a lot. =]
Meanwhile, I just broke my ruler. Great.

Oh well, I'm going to the Stationery store tomorrow to stock up on ink for Monday's National Examinations anyway. Maybe it's time to get a new ruler too. Hahas.
3 more weeks to the end of my mental torture. Wohoo! =]
P.S: Pictures changed to HD-Quality.
Source: MyPaper[23 October 2009 Edition]

0 comments:

Post a Comment