Hectic Week Ahead

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Secret War Journal[31 October 2009][Week 1 Of Os]
Cloud Of Doom
Last day of October...

I just realised that my Mathematics Paper ended at the eve of Halloween.

Spooky or what?

Right now, I'm at my Grandmother's house. Woots!

Okay, I admit, that wasn't part of my plan and by right(or left :D), I should not have the time to post at all.

But today, you're in luck!

By 2PM, I had memorised the points for 3 Topics of Social Studies!

Topics Memorised:
  1. Healthcare in Singapore [Keeping Healthcare Affordable]
  2. Healthcare in Britain [Managing Govt.Spending; Improving Efficiency; Providing Quality Service]
  3. Rise of Venice [Political, Economic, Social Factors]
  4. Fall of Venice [Internal VS External Factors]
  5. Globalisation [Key Driving Forces of Globalisation]
  6. Globalisation [Impacts: Economic, Social, Environmental]
Topics Read up but probably will be memorising:
  1. Bonding Singapore [Managing Perceptions]
  2. Bonding Singapore [Meeting the challenges]
  3. Diplomacy and Deterrence
Wohoo! All this in 4 hours! I must had gone overdrive-d!

Next stop, I went to read up(yesterday, I realised I almost finish my entire Chemistry TYS! So I'm saving the last few questions for tomorrow. :p) on some Chemistry Chapters that I had not touched for a long, long time.

Hey I'm curious, why does having a mercury cathode causes Sodium to be deposited instead of Hydrogen gas evolving from Aqueous Sodium Chloride? O.o

Great, I sort of forgot why. (seriously hope it was a typo on my notes. LOL)

Meanwhile, I am going to either to revise on History or Physics. (most likely History since that's nearer...then again...)

Hahas...now you know why I made a "Cloud of Doom" Picture?


No? Aww...

Next week(or rather the first three days of next Week) will be a disastrous week.
Why? Because tomorrow will be a week of Sciences and Humans!

Monday: Social Studies and Chemistry
Tuesday: Elective History
Wednesday: Physics and Pure Geography

Serious, which manic combines Humans papers with Sciences on the VERY same day?
Why not split it evenly into five days? [I think that would be WAY less stressful though more tiring]

(Pst. I think they're out to kill us. You know, fry our brains. :o)

So...chances are, I'm not going to be online until Wednesday(after the papers, of course)
LOL, I bet my teachers who read this post must be saying, "YES! Finally Leroy is not using computer!"

LOL...Me and my silly notions.

Okay, time to go. (Save me from the Cloud of Doom!)

~Runs away from Cloud of Doom.

Memo to Self:
Remember to memorise Experiment/Process Conditions for
  1. Haber Process
  2. Manufacturing of Iron
  3. Catalystic Cracking
  4. Esterification
  5. Bromination
  6. Fermentation
  7. And other Addition Reaction for Alkenes like Hydrogenation (lazy to type all)
Remember to read up on Mole Concept Formulas to make sure I do not remember incorrect formulas PRIOR to the start of Examinations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment