Extraordinary

Friday, October 23, 2009
Secret War Journal[23 October 2009]
Okay, I know it's cruel to archive this and forever remember my younger sister's embarrassing moment today. >=D

But hey, I thought this would never happen for real...

I was with my younger sister, I was fetching her home from school.

We were near the lift lobby, heading towards the lift (Is it just me but so many weird things happened near the lifts?)

My sister was distracted but was walking ahead.

Result?

She collided with the mailboxes. LOL!

Apparently, she said that she was distracted by an cat. (Okay...)

O.o Now that's something you don't see everyday, right?

Hahas. (okay, evil of me to laugh but I did not laugh when the event occurred. ;)
But my sister laughed when we were in the lift. :o

On the side note: I think my sister have finally kicked her littering habits. She did not litter(unlike the past encounters) after eating the food packet even though there was no dustbins nearby!

Wohoo! So proud of that fact. LOLs...

0 comments:

Post a Comment