Graduation Ceremony [2 October 2009]

Sunday, October 4, 2009
Secret War Journal[2~4 October 2009]
--> Updated on 4 October 2009, 12:59PM
--

As promised, I'm here! Okay, now it's close to 4th October and this is going to be a long post so well..

Before that, I would like to...
Wish Kane and Tze Yui a Happy Birthday!

There! ;) Let's move on...

Photos first, words for later. ;)...

Group Photos
Never in my entire life had I took so much pictures in so short a time. I seriously camwhored like some mad guy.

First up,
Class of 4D + Ms Tan

Class Gathering for Class 4D 2009!

The Teacher at the first row would be our proud Form Teacher, Ms Tan! :D

See that Photo Frame? That's our gift of appreciation to Ms Tan. Hope she likes it! :D
Photobucket

A second, but close-up of the Class with the focus on Ms Tan doing that 'embracing' action? O.o
Males of 4D

The boys of Class 4D 2009! Including our Physics Teacher, Mr Goh as well. :)
Mrs Sim + 4D + Ms Tan + Mr Goh

Yet another class photo.
Teachers from Left: Mrs.Sim(Maths); Ms Tan(English); Mr Goh(Physics)
Jaytii & co (2)

Group photo with Jaytii and Co.
That would be me being 'strangled' by Chris.
Jaytii & co
Another Group photo with Jaytii and Co.
That would be Jing Ying getting 'shot' by me and hit by Chris. :p

2D'07

A Class photo[2D 2007] we took during the Graduation Ceremony!

Males of 2D'07

This is exclusive to all boys of 2D 2007 only! ;)

2D 2007
Part of 2D 2007. Started with a few of us wanting to take a group picture before growing in size. :p

Sec4s of NCHS- ICC + GKW

Finally, a group picture of all secondary 4s Students of my CCA and Mr Goh.
From Left: Zi Ying, Jian Zhong, Me, Mr Goh, Keller, Qi Xiang, Christopher.

Award Ceremony
Shortly after the start of the Graduation Ceremony(after the Arrival of the Guests and Speech by Principal), it was the Awards Ceremony for the Graduates!

Congrats to all Award Recipents(including me!)
List of Award Recipents

Receiving Award
That's me taking the Distinction Certificate for CCA!
(P.S: How 'nice' of my peers to shout "Geek!" when I was going to receive the Award. Hahas, can't believe that they actually dared to do that in public.)
--
During the Award Ceremony, my hands were nearly wasted from the clapping. Hahas

Memory Lane
After the Award Ceremony, everyone watched a video entitled "Memory Lane" which summarises the events that we all went through for the past 4 years. It left a rather sad feeling that we're all going to walk our separate paths after our official and genuine graduation next year(after taking our results).
I guess it will be just a repeat of our Primary School Graduation then.

Dedications
Shortly after that, we watched another video, entitled "Dedications".

It was a really touching video where all our respective CCAs and teachers wishes and thanks us for our contribution, efforts, and presence.

It was an attempt to not cry. Ha!

I am really touched. Thank you, Juniors. Thank you, Teachers. Thank you, all those who tolerated me. >=D

Singing!
Never have I ever witness the whole of Secondary 4s Students singing the School Song with such flame and passion in my entire course of my Secondary School Life. I believe everyone was touched by the videos and really gave their all out to express their thanks and appreciations(to the school).

With that note in mind, I believe this was entirely a good move. I feel that the morale in my class just improved by lots. :D

Woots! Let's all score well for Os!

Tree Planting!
More photos! After singing, we went to do the ceremonial planting of trees to commemorate our graduation! It's tradition in our school. ;)
Tree Planting

Ms Tan with her trusty Spade. :p
Tree Planting

Photo taken around the Tree.
From Left: Alexia, Yvonne, Berncie, Angeline, Vanessa, Me, Jie Sheng
And Ms Tan. ;)
Tree Planting
Ms Tan on the move!

Food Reception
Our class came back early for the food!

And hey, we make use of our knowledge gained from history.
Proof!

Blockade - an act of war.

Why we used blockade? To prevent other classes from getting the food from this table before us. >=D

Wohoo! We got our wish, we got hold of the food first!
Reception

Us, enjoying our meals.>=D

Yum Seng!

Cheers to 4D! Ms Tan took part as well as we all shouted "Yum Seng~!" for quite a long period of time during which attracted everyone else's attention.

Hahas. But it was fun and memorable!

Note on Ms Tan's fingers! She was trying to call us quiet down. kind of embarrassing for her to take part in such a noisy activity. Hahas!

X-treme Post Ceremony Pictures
All good things must come to an end. And indeed, it had. But no before we took more pictures! ;)
Me & Qi Xiang
Me and Qi Xiang. Woots! Friends Forever!
>=D
From Left: Ms Oh, Me, Keller, Qi Xiang

Me & Cynthia
My class sort-of engineered this taking of picture. =.=
Oh well, that's me(from left) and Cynthia.

zOMG~!
Final picture. O.o
Zi Jie's the one lying on the three tables.
From left(back row): Yi Cheng, Dylan, Me, Lloyd, Darren, Christopher

That's all folks! I have not got all the pictures yet but this is most of it that has my face on it. (hahas!)

I will probably add-on to this with another post in the future(or maybe not).

Meanwhile, if you're friends with me in Facebook, check out the full collection of pictures we all took during the Graduation Ceremony 2009 in Nan Chiau High School.

With that, have a happy Weekend!

Over and out.

Credits: Desmond, Jaytii, Jean Yee, Jian Zhong, Ng Hong Kiat, Tiffany, Qi Xiang, Zi Jie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment