Mid-Autumn Festival

Friday, October 9, 2009
Secret War Journal[9 October 2009]
Okay, so this post is freaking overdue but...hey I was sick after the day I went to celebrate so I'm excused, right?

Probably not, you guys are all so mean to me. :o

Anyway, during the week, I caught high fever(38 degrees Celsius) and I'm now currently on medication.

P.S: As of posting, I'm still sick. T.T

Zzz..I'm not seriously broke. With the purchase of Class Tee and expenses incurred from medicine.

Ahh!

Anyway...

Last Saturday was a very busy day for me.

Woke up early in the morning to take my examinations.

Which was followed by going to Compass Point to buy a new fan since we're short of one fan at home after mine broke down.

Which adds up to a total of three fans at home once more.

Shortly after that, Lera and I went to grandmother's house.

While waiting for cousins to arrive, I did Physics.

Can't believe it took me so long to finish 30 Questions. (that school paper that I did only had 30 Questions, I'm not sure why too.)
--
Finally, Tze Yui and Yuki arrived.

Apparently, I forgot to reply Tze Yui's facebook message(which I read) which asked me whether I was coming today. :p

Opps?

Anyway, Tze yui, Lera, and I went down to the playground to 'celebrate' Mid-Autumn Festival. Sadly, Yuki was not interested in coming down with us.
--
Only when we reached the playground did we realise that...we had no candles.

How pathetic is that?

My first celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival without a single candle. Hahas.

Despite all the difficulties, and armed with only 5 matchsticks and a lighter. We managed to enjoy ourselves there.

We had no lantern too. Not much difference with its absence, the neighbourhood are not celebrating the Moon-cake Festival. Wonder why. I mean, in the past, there's always a celebration nearby since the community centre is located just opposite the playground but this year, it was filled with silence.

Kind of saddening, isn't it?

Leo joined in when we were close to leaving the playground to head for home.
--
There's so much I want to share but I feel that some are personal and I'm tired. Haha. If you're interested then maybe I will elaborate more.

Until then, I would not talk about this subject any longer since it's already a week overdue.

See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment