Expected Doom

Friday, September 18, 2009
Secret War Journal[18 September 2009]
How long has it been since I last posted?

*Took out hands to count*

Oh! Let's forget it.

*Throws up hands in disgust*

Okay, let's stop wasting your time(and holding the suspense)

Prelim 3 Results[Part One]
Before I start, I'm sincerely sorry for splitting into parts. (hey, you can't blame me! The school just showed me only these few subjects for this week and I'm bad at memory, if you recall, so I have to post ASAP anyway. Okay, fine, blame me for being impatience *rolls eyes*)

Brace yourselves(okay, maybe that's meant for me... T.T). My results ain't pretty.
Chinese
  1. Paper 1 was mixed. Section A failed with (11-2)/20 Section B passed with 28/50.
  2. Paper 2 was badly done, as expected. [Refer to post dated 4th September 2009] I got 34/70. Official mark is, as of posting, 33.5/70. I have not registered the change of mark to my subject teacher yet.
Not that that 0.5 marks makes a difference in my current grade.(But I think it helps in the overall...will tell you like..now)

Prelim 3 Chinese Overall Marks -> 50.8/100 (yeah, I passed miraculously.)
Prelim Chinese Overall Marks -> 54.8/100 (not counting that 0.5 marks. Now you understand why?)

Well, Chinese is not my strong point subject anyway(saying Chinese is the most pathetic results all along would be more accurate) so no hard feelings for such pathetic results. ;)
Physics
Not much expectation for this one. Similarly, refer to the post dated 4th September 2009 title"Encounter with Mr.Goh".
  1. MCQ was went through. 31/40. Borders of A1. =.=
  2. Paper 2: 45.5/80. Considered badly done.
And the truth is, I have not idea why. Okay, some were genuine mistakes like I have no idea how to convert 1cm3 to m3(turned out to have used the wrong approach) and wrong directions of the arrow due to misinterpretation of the question(which I did not realise even during checking of paper until Mr Goh specifically pointed out to me. O.o), Lastly, this includes my missing two lines 'of magnetic fields' since I remembered wrongly. *Slaps face*

Which accounts for roughly 6 marks?

Some errors I understood when the teachers explained but some still seems a grey area to me. As in, why can't I write in another perspective? It's logical. :p (opps?)
Maybe that's how I got killed, using too much of common sense. Haiz...Ironic, huh?
Additional Mathematics
This was returned sometime ago. Perhaps the only first piece of good news for Prelim 3 I had received so far. (The first sign that God had so generously bestowed me. *Grin*)
  1. Paper 1: 70/80 (Edited@22 Sept'09)
  2. Paper 2: 90/100
Thank the gods I'm not first in class. (That would be so embarrassing when I had already two subjects close-to-fail type. But I got second in class which is good enough for me. :D)
--
Oh well, I'm pinning on Chemistry now, and Combined.Humans, as usual.

Chemistry felt easier than Prelim 2 (and definitely now as stressing as Physics). Then again, Chemistry is notorious for giving false hope, giving you false impression that it was easy and when you have high expectations, it crushes you with a weight of a blue whale. =.=

Like I said, "Hope is a disease.". How many times must I suffer bad grades to learn these lessons of getting too hopeful? (hopefully, it ends at Chinese and Physics Prelim 3...)

Hope I learned that by the time "O" Levels Examination comes...

Self-Treat
Well, after checking of papers, I went Chris and Co. to KFC to drown my sorrows. (with a lighted-hearted front, of course)

I ate my heart out there.(lols, exaggeration here.)

It's been so long since I ate out in a decent fast-food restaurant.
Want to know why? I over-spent for the last few weeks.
Don't believe? I had been really thrifty this week and managed to save $6.90 this week. This meant that I saved 39.43% of weekly allowance. (Personal Best so far)

Even with the surplus of $6.90, I still have an -$8.60 this month. Judging by the statistics, and if I saved as much as this week(which is close to impossible), I have to save 2 weeks more. *Moan*

Wish me luck on this 'saving money' business to remove the "-" sign from my monthly financial report. ;)

Shocked Revelation
I found this morning, someone in my house had been trying to forge my signature. *Grasp*

I singled it out to either Lera or my step-mother. But I still need more concrete evidence to find out who(and why)

Thankfully, given the fake signature that she drew is obviously different from mine(due to my creativity when I first changed my old signature to this ;), it's still safe for now. Of course, I have to stop this forgery or this person can just withdraw money on behalf of me. *Grasp*

Now, ain't I glad that my signature is so complicated and unique. :D (unlike my previous one which was too common and any school kid would know how to forge it with ease)

Contact, at last
Marcus's Prelim ended this Thursday! I bet his results would be way better than mine, as always. During primary school times, he's always better at me, as is Johnston.

Hahs, I'm so pathetic and useless, ain't I?
Yeah, need to buck up to be on par. But it's so difficult. They're smart people! Unlike me, lols.
But friendly competition would be welcome(right? Hahas).

Hey, I don't mind we all getting the same people, maybe we can go to the same Junior College as planned! ;)

Johnston's case would be a tad difficult because he lives at the East side. (Aww..)

So, let's play by ear for now. Until the results return. Until the results returns, then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment