The Omen

Saturday, September 12, 2009
Secret War Journal[12 September 2009]
I would like to share with you guys a dream I had no more than 6 days ago...

In this dream, I had my Combined.Humanities Prelim Paper.

The Social Studies had multiple choice questions and True/False Statements. In the dream, I commented that it was easy. (O.o, I mean LOL? Come to think of it MCQs are obviously easier than Open-Ended Questions)

The History Paper was, from what I recall when I woke up, extremely difficult. I'm not sure why, my mind just told me it was difficult. I don't remember what the content was in the paper but it left a feeling that it was difficult.
--
After the History Paper, I had an conversation with some friends. This was roughly what was conversed:

Me: I'm so dead for History, how to pass Os now?
Friend #1: It's okay, you still have time to revise on it.
Friend #2(walking in): Yeah, you have one week to revise anyway.

*Gulp* Judging from this conversation, it's implying that my Combined.Humanities Paper was a week after my Prelim. I woke up straight after that, freaked out.
--
Later in the morning, I found out how silly this was.

First, my "O" levels Examinations is still 40+ days away.

Secondly, my first few papers are definitely not Humanities-related, unless my memory fails me. Then again, it could also mean that right after my prelim ended, my "O" Level Examinations started, then it could be possible.

So using logic, that conversation sounds absurd. Nothing to worry about, right?
--
Wonder what was the dream trying to tell me...Hmm....

Well anyway, on that day, I revised heavily on History(just to make sure)
Talk about fear and loss of confidence. *Shiver*

0 comments:

Post a Comment