A load of Events

Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Secret War Journal[29 September 2009]
Wanted to post yesterday but I was too busy doing work. From Night Study to finishing homework. ;)

Oh well, I guess I just have to merge two posts into one. :p

Starting, on 28th September 2009...
Spring Cleaning of Room
First up, yesterday was a very productive week.

I finally decided to sort out the mess I created after mass mugging for Prelim 3 and the stacks of worksheets, specimen examination papers, revision exercises that just piled up everywhere in the room. From the bed's surrounding to the Computer Desk.

O.o

Yeah, it was not a pretty sight.

I bet my step-mother must be thanking her stars that I finally cleared out the junk in my room.
--
Sub-divided the thick stack of papers lying around my room into its subject and filed into my bookshelves.

Yep, it's now full. :o

Can imagine how much notes and worksheets that my teachers gave. Hahas.

Thrown away lots of junk mail that I 'forgot' to throw away.

Okay, it was not junk mail. They're informative mails that is now officially overdue.
--
In addition, I cleared the dust that had piled up from the books.

Night Study 28/9/09

Basically, after finishing cleaning up my room, I went for night study.

Kind of routine there, I did Physics Anderson Paper 2 there.

Speaking of that, I think it would be appropriate to discuss how much work I did.

Work Progress
Will need to rack my brains on this one. ;)
  1. Bukit Panjang Addition Paper 1 & 2
  2. Chemistry TYS 2007 Paper 1 & 2
  3. Physics Anderson Paper 2 [90%]
  4. Physics St.Gabriel's Paper 1 
  5. English Comprehension "How Money Began" [50%]
  6. Chemistry Catholic High School Paper 1
  7. Chemistry TYS 2006 Paper 1
Come to think of it, I did kind of little work right? Hmm...*Shrug*

Walking on...
After night study, I actually intended to head straight home. Recalled by Jaytii and Co.

*Shrug* Oh well...

Turned out that Yan Zhi wanted to talk to me privately...

I guess only the Gods, he, and I will ever know the contents of that conversation. ;)

Home...works
Reached home. Extremely tired.

It's 9:38PM. God, way past my sleeping time.

Remembered Cynthia's Bukit Panjang Additional Mathematics Paper 2 is with me.

And I remembered the reason why I borrowed from her - I have not done that paper, and that piece of paper is due tomorrow.

Shuckes. How could I forget something as important as that?!

So there I was, rushing to complete that assignment before going to sleep.

10:00PM: Still doing.

Parents returned from the shop, still doing.

10:43PM: Finished Paper 2! Went straight to bed.

Night came and left. Now it's 29 September 2009...

Old Injuries
Woke up with nose bleed.

*Crap*

(I'm having nose bleed right as of posting too...=.=)

Chest Pain. Sore eyes. Followed by toe seizure.

Ouch.

Ouch.

Ouch.

Old injuries came back to haunt me so early in the morning. Zzzz....

Which means that I would need to eat vegetable today to recover my blood loss...Hahas...

Mid-Autumn Festival 2009 Celeb @ NCHS
One word - B_____.

And here's one thing queer during our assembly, the Western Orchestra played Chinese Music while the Chinese Orchestra played western music.

Ironic, huh?

Other than that, nothing else worth noting during the assembly.
--
After Assembly, I went down for lunch with Wei Siang and Donavan. Short after that, I went down to canteen again to solve riddles with Siew Yan and Cynthia.

Wonder why Keller never went down to solve riddles this year...

Oh well, in the end, I only managed to solve to two riddles.

Hey!

That's an achievement for me because I'm weak at Chinese! :p

Hahas, me and my excuses.

Siew Yan and Cynthia went back to classes full of the prizes from the riddles(chocolates, sweets, and potato chips)

Meanwhile, I earn myself a packet of Potato Chips. I gave one to them. ;)

Okay, I just made myself sound pathetic. LOLs...

At least I admit I'm weak at Chinese. Ha!
--
Some riddles were really difficult. I stared at three pieces of paper(with the riddle on it) for more than an hour and could not solve it in the end.

Talk about a waste of my time and killing of brain cells.
Okay, my bad! I should had moved on to other riddles but...oh well. (better not give myself too much excuses. :p)

So, I'm not going for Night Study tonight. It's 6:50Pm now and Night Study had began at my school.

Well, most likely I will be going tomorrow to make up for it. (I guess)
--
P.S: Mrs Hay is buying mooncakes for night study tomorrow! Heehee...

How long has it been since I ate mooncakes? I mean I forgot the taste of it already.
Did I hate mooncake or did I like it? Anyone care to remind me that fact? Pretty please?

Before ending this post, I think I would like to announce something!

Lera finished...
the Mathematics Book of Addition!

Wohoo! Clap!

Do it! (I know you're not =.=)

Okay, I won't force you.

With that, I finished my part of my commitment with my younger sister to encourage her to finish the book within this year.

I'm so proud of her! She managed to finish more than half a book in less than a month! Of course, I marked all the questions she did and she done the corrections.

Wohoo! One book Cclleeeaarrrreedddd!

Time to celebrate? For her maybe...I still have my "O"s to revise on...

Not exactly a long post but yeah, until next time~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment