Out of my life

Friday, September 25, 2009
Secret War Journal[25 September 2009] -- First Post
Darn pissed right now.


I swear, my freaking brother is !@#$ing spoiled.




To think I actually sympathised him when he was injured.




!@#$ HIM!


The world will be better without him.


@$$-hole brother who made a hell lot of noise when he's injured, bossing people around just BECAUSE HE's freaking injured.


Who does he think he is?!


GOD?!


GET REAL! @$$-HOLE!


If not for my step-mother, I would get him a piece of my mind and life would carry on with my younger brother with a bit more self-discipline without now with him being rebellious against grandmother, parents, and us siblings.


To think my parents actually still turned a blind eye to this. (ARE they blind?!)


And know this, I do not live to have a dictator-style groomed sibling living under the same !@#$-ing roof.


If he thinks he's so great, try beating me in maths!


I bet he doesn't even know what's 1+1. That arrogant brat.


P.S: Don't expect me to teach him that. Like hell I would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment