Start of Sept Holis

Friday, September 4, 2009
Secret War Journal[4 September 2009][2nd Post]
Boy, what a day...

I'm back from teaching my younger siblings simple mathematics. Actually, just simple addition. :p

Chinese Paper [Prelim 3]
Paper 1 was manageable but Paper 2 was just alien to me.

Even so, Paper 1 was not without difficulties. Great.

For starters, I'm writing formal letter for situational writing and I have no absolute idea what's editor in Chinese, much less write it. So I figure I would lose around 1 mark or so for format-wise.
--
Paper 2 was a real tough one. I have no idea what the passages were talking about!!! At all!!!

It's like I took the wrong paper.(which I really thought, it seemed so Higher Mother Tongue-like Style)
I mean, I could not even understand more than 10% of the words on it! (okay, so maybe I exaggerated..)

So yeah, another subject screwed up. Woots! Shucks...

Encounter with Mr.Goh :o
Out of the blue, Mr Goh appeared. He was initially looking for Yi Cheng, Dylan and Lloyd. But as if an afterthought, he wanted to talk to me.
For some reason, I kind of know that he was going to talk to me about Prelim 3 Physics Paper that I took. And guess what? I was right.(then again, it's like Duh, he's my Physics Teacher. What else could he talk about?)

He said my Paper 2(the section that he marked anyway...) were not exactly well-answered. I can't grasp the key words...
Not to mention that my Paper 1 was not up to my prior standards. Haiz..

So that means my Physics is classified 'Gone Case'.

Goodbye A1...T.T

Had a nice chat with John again. Still haven't found the time to contact Marcus...:o

Just realised that my father's dial tone now has a song.(instead of the monotonous dial tone) but I'm pressing for him to terminate that service since that incur charges on the phone bill. Marcus's phone used to have that too, and he said the service provider charges for that service.

So yeah, as the title of my post suggests,  my 'holidays' has begun. It will last one week and it could be well be my official first holidays in my four years in this school! Woots, though at a rather bad time but yeah...
Hmm...maybe I should go revise on the next paper now...

Until we meet again then. Adieu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment