Queer Me

Monday, September 7, 2009
Secret War Journal[7 September 2009]
I'm think I'm going nuts or maybe just more absent-minded.

Prove #1
Let's say this for starter's...

I was eating dinner with my family, when I went to the Kitchen for my second helping, I don't know why but...

I ended up going to the water dispenser. O.o

Okay, I was going to take rice! What am I doing there? For a moment, I was going to draw water on my bowl!!!

This actually happened twice in a row! LOL...

What got into me, man?

Prove #2
I'm going to combine some events here. It began last week during Chinese exams. Halfway through paper 2, I had no idea what I was doing there(hence the 'brain dead' situation I said earlier...)

And during today, I was talking, talking then I paused. Trust me, I had no idea what I was talking earlier...So embarrassing.

Okay, maybe I am getting distracted hell lot recently.

But by what?!

I have no absolute idea...

Work Progress
Meanwhile, I achieved quite(okay, I spelt 'quote'...er..) some stuff today.

  1. Finished Elementary Mathematics Dunman Secondary School Paper 1 (after so long...)
  2. Began on Elementary Mathematics Anderson Secondary School Paper 1(Left 5 Questions?)
  3. Read on Chemistry[Periodic Table][Air]
  4. Finished Chemistry TYS Nov'2001 Paper 1
  5. Finished Chemistry TYS Nov'2006 Paper 1 -- 31/40 T.T
  6. Read up on Social Studies[Globalisation][Gulf War][Venice]

Thanks Siew Yan for motivating me to do Chemistry TYS Nov'2006 Paper 1. ;)
I wasn't intending to it until sometime later but yeah, I'm glad I did it. :p

P.S: Tell me about it, tall people are all weirdos! XD





P.P.S:
I ate chicken only yesterday! And I ate mostly vegetable today! Woots! Talk about a meat-only and vegetable-only diet! LOLx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment