Cramped Up here.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Secret War Journal[22 September 2009] -- First Post
I'm so sorry for yesterday. I was planning to post something to greet everybody during the public holiday but my eyes prevented me from doing it in the end. I'm so sorry.

My eyes are slightly better now so I hope to make up for the lost time yesterday.
--
P.S:
I'm separating today's post from supposedly-yesterday's post or else it would so long. :o

New phone until after "O"s
Whoop ee! A fully motion-sensed phone! Here's a 3600 of how it looks! :D


This is a phone that was totally alien to me. Woah, first time handling a motion sensed phone without a stylus pen. It's so hard to navigate and I accidentally called for paid services when surfing through my contacts to see which of my contacts were lost during the transition. (My $$ T.T)

It will take some time to get used to.

In addition, the phone don't allow me to type SMS shortcuts such as "ur" and "LOL". Irritating but yeah, I'm using proper english now! ;)


Key Features

  • Dolby Mobile for Music
  • 5 Megapixel Camera with Schneider -Kreuznach-Certified Lens
  • Impressive Screen Resolution
  • Touch Connectivity




Details
Arena 3D View
Get a closer look
5 Megapixel Camera with Schneider -Kreuznach-Certified Lens
Enjoy ultra high-resolution mobile phone pictures and advanced digital camera functions, including image stabilisation and ISO800 for great pictures in low light.
Touch Connectivity
Explore a world of media with the touch of your fingertips, from wi-fi web browsing and advanced camera functions, to GPS navigation and Dolby Mobile.

Fitting for a King
This occasion happened last week, Friday.

Background Information: Refer to post dated [18 September 2009 -- "Self-Treat']

Okay, this happened while we were about to enter KFC for lunch.

Just roughly 3 steps from entering the Fast Food Restaurant, the fire alarm nearby sounded.

*Shocked*

All of us halted, turned our bodies to stare at the red bell which was ringing.
(Did I mention that the sound was deafening?)

Now that's what I call a GRAND ENTRANCE. O.o

The moment we managed to attract numerous stares from people who were in the KFC restaurant, the alarm stopped.

Great, what a great way to attract attention for the wrong reasons.

I can probably guess those people who stared at us figured we were the ones who caused the alarm to ring. (not to mention the fact that we were in school uniform...so humiliating.)

Shock and shame aside, that announcement that we're here is not bad. Makes you feel like loyalty. So fitting for my name. ;)

Now that's what I call life. ;)

Johnston called yesterday. Had a great chat until 11pm. That's when I realise that tomorrow(which is today), I would be a living dead. Turns out to be much worse.

My sore(or blood-shot) eyes made things worse(ouch!). barely could open my eyes wide for more than two seconds before shutting it for a moment of time.

Of course, things turned for a better after the first lesson, after mass napping during reading session and CME lesson(which was the first lesson I had today)

Opps? Sorry teachers! No offence intended! Just too tired!

Lookie at the time! I'm just in time for dinner! Alright mateys! Will post the second half after my dinner!

Until then.

~Over and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment